Discussion 2021 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Bulldogs
@Under The Dome @tso @Shannon @Ironhawk (and others if I've missed some) - we still have 4/12 spots left (8 filled) in the Sleeper draft league (with up to 14-15 total if enough players) if you guys are interested for next season
Have joined but never used it. Looks very complicated for me but I'll give it a shot.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Final trades based on potential outs/part-games:
Adams 17 -> A St.Brown 44 [ @Connoisseur - well done on Lockett]
Gronk 37 -> Kittle 7
I'm having a terrible week. This time it's my RBs letting me down: Taylor 21, Cook 16, Harris 14. And Hill 1 of course.

Some thoughts:
The TB starters played well into the 4th quarter. Why? Maybe to ensure the #2 seed? It means they play Philly in the wild card round rather than the 49ers. Maybe to help Brady to another MVP?

Indy, who needed to win to make the play-o*** and were 15 point favourites, lost to Jacksonville?

NE, who under Bellichick "never" loses to young QBs, lost to Tua and Miami for the second time this year.

Kupp managed the "triple crown" for WRs: most catches, receiving yds, TDs. He's in good company: Jerry Rice, Sterling Sharpe and Steve Smith are the only other WRs to do this.
But he missed potentially attainable records: he needed 12 catches to have the most in a season - he had 7; he needed 136 yds to have the most in a season - he had 118.
You'd have to think his coach McVay wasn't particularly concerned about the records. Kupp had only 7 targets in each of the last two weeks after averaging 11+ previously - a low of 9 and a high of 15.

AFL Club
West Coast
Have joined but never used it. Looks very complicated for me but I'll give it a shot.
Thanks but it's not really my cup of tea the draft malarkey :)

Honestly not as complicated as it looks @Under The Dome! @tso - no worries, you a regular poster so wasn't sure if you were interested or not. If you change your mind - let us know! I was only ever luke warm bout it until this year when I used sleeper for the first time - and its grown on me now

AFL Club
St Kilda
As @kennychao says, it's not as complicated as it looks.
The nice thing is that you can practice mock-drafts all you want.
And, of course, any of us would be willing to answer any questions you have.
I like to win but I like a good contest. A draft league isn't much fun when it's not competitive.

AFL Club
Bulldogs
As @kennychao says, it's not as complicated as it looks.
The nice thing is that you can practice mock-drafts all you want.
And, of course, any of us would be willing to answer any questions you have.
I like to win but I like a good contest. A draft league isn't much fun when it's not competitive.
Yeh the drafting is fun. Sleeper however does mess with my head. It reminds me of the overpowering AFL Fantasy site. I like the simple layouts like SCS or NFL Fantasy has.

AFL Club
West Coast
@Under The Dome @tso @Shannon @Ironhawk (and others if I've missed some) - we still have 4/12 spots left (8 filled) in the Sleeper draft league (with up to 14-15 total if enough players) if you guys are interested for next season
Going to politely pass on this, playing BBL SC also - need to freshen up for the AFL season (y)

AFL Club
Sydney
Was mainly focused on draft leagues this season but still managed to sneak into the T50 in RDT Classic at the final buzzer. Now 4 top 50 finishes in a row, or thereabouts (56th in 2019).

Also managed to edge out @Rupert today in the 7+ weekly comp league that @Connoisseur so kindly organised. Of course my Giants continued to be a perpetual dumpster fire so it was not all rainbows and unicorns for me NFL wise. :LOL:

Looking forward to the playo*** next week. Hopefully Omicron doesn't become too much of a determining factor. :cautious: