Discussion 2022 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
St Kilda
Week.04 score: 496; week.04 rank: 164; overall rank: 9
Trades: maybe London -> Doubs/A Pierce
London 19BE has Tampa and 49ers as next opponents so even if he doesn't lose money he unlikely to make much
Doubs -19BE and A Pierce -14BE:
similar BEs; but Pierce gets me $2.38m more
Doubs has more competition for targets but a more reliable QB;
Doubs schedule is better; NYG, NYJ and Washington v Denver, Jax, Tennessee

AFL Club
Collingwood
Week.04 score: 496; week.04 rank: 164; overall rank: 9
Trades: maybe London -> Doubs/A Pierce
London 19BE has Tampa and 49ers as next opponents so even if he doesn't lose money he unlikely to make much
Doubs -19BE and A Pierce -14BE:
similar BEs; but Pierce gets me $2.38m more
Doubs has more competition for targets but a more reliable QB;
Doubs schedule is better; NYG, NYJ and Washington v Denver, Jax, Tennessee
(y)

AFL Club
St Kilda
Notice we went head-to-head in the SCS Sleeper League?
At the start of the day you were leading 416-487.
I didn't think I could catch you. With about 6.5 min left in the game you were still ahead 469-487 and I thought that even a Kupp TD wouldn't help as the 49ers DST score would drop.
Then the 49ers got a pick 6, I was now down only 485-487 and I knew Kupp could get me the points. As it was, it was the 49ers DST with another sack and fumble recovery that did.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Notice we went head-to-head in the SCS Sleeper League?
At the start of the day you were leading 416-487.
I didn't think I could catch you. With about 6.5 min left in the game you were still ahead 469-487 and I thought that even a Kupp TD wouldn't help as the 49ers DST score would drop.
Then the 49ers got a pick 6, I was now down only 485-487 and I knew Kupp could get me the points. As it was, it was the 49ers DST with another sack and fumble recovery that did.
I had to go out yesterday and didn't follow the game, but said to my wife that I should win all my Leagues. I told her only an unexpected high score will beat me. When I got home to check the scores, I must admit that I was surprised that I lost to you. When you traded out Jefferson (51) to Diggs (16) you gave me an advantage, so well done on the win.

AFL Club
Bulldogs
The new Pittsburgh QB, Kenny Pickett, is the first QB in NFL history to have a 100% catch rate for his debut passing: 13 pass attempt for 13 catches.
Unfortunately, only ten of the catches were by team-mates. The remaining three were interceptions.
Could be a few pick sixes for the Bills this week. Hopefully Allen can still get a captain worthy score.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Could be a few pick sixes for the Bills this week. Hopefully Allen can still get a captain worthy score.
The Bills Defence is still a bit banged up but you'd think they'd handle Pickett fine.

My "c" choice is between Allen and Hurts.
Hurts scored 76 against Arizona in their only previous meeting while Allen has only scored in the 30s against Pittsburgh.
But I trust Allen more than Hurts.

The Pittsvurgh "D" isn't what it has been and while T J Watt is missing their pass rush is lacking.
Burrow managed 44 against then while getting sacked 7 times (T J Watt played) and Wilson managed 40 in his first game of the year.
Brissett (35) and Jones (27) didn't do as well but they are among the worst QBs.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Bulldogs
The Bills Defence is still a bit banged up but you'd think they'd handle Pickett fine.

My "c" choice is between Allen and Hurts.
Hurts scored 76 against Arizona in their only previous meeting while Allen has only scored in the 30s against Pittsburgh.
But I trust Allen more than Hurts.

The Pittsvurgh "D" isn't what it has been and while T J Watt is missing their pass rush is lacking.
Burrow managed 44 against then while getting sacked 7 times (T J Watt played) and Wilson managed 40 in his first game of the year.
Brissett (35) and Jones (27) didn't do as well but they are among the worst QBs.
Sounds like you have the VC on Barkley. McCourt is the perfect loop for that this week.

I have Brkic so that isn't viable for me.