Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Score: 564
Rd Rank: 334
Overall Rank: 150 (from 187)
0-20: A Seibert, M Andrews, D Waller, M Hardman, OBJ,
21-39: P Mahomes (C), L Jackson, Ju Ju Smith-Schuster, L Bell, D Hopkins, San Francisco 49 Ers, E Elliott
40+: M Thomas, C McCaffrey, C Godwin, D Cook
Trades made: Out: K Murray and DK Metcalf, In: P Mahomes and T Davis

Disappointed with finally grabbing Mahomes due to Murray posting his highest score of the season and the differential between both reducing by approximately $3 million but glad to post a score in excess of 550 this early.

Current team before trades:
1570691384572.png

Don't have sufficient cash to turn D Walker into a Z Ertz/G Kittle so likely trades will involve OBJ out for M Gallup and either the Raiders out for the Eagles or D Waller to G Kittle with the intention of using M Gallup to grab J Jones and M Hardman to bring OBJ back assuming Beckham Jr doesn't post a 50+ in the next fortnight.

Minshew will likely make way in the next couple of rounds hopefully allowing Andrews and Walker to be turned into Z Ertz and T Kelce but a lack of cheap QB options with the ability to earn cash is concerning. Ecstatic with Jacobs score in excess of 50+ which will comfortably allow him to be turned into T Gurley/A Kamara/S Barkley in the latter half of the season.

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
With Pineiro's bye, just under $2 million could be pocketed by downgrading him to C McLaughlin from the Los Angeles Chargers due to M Badgley still remaining on the sidelines for at least another week. Also the Jets are yet to announce a kicker which could provide another basement option dependent on their selection.

Tails

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
With Pineiro's bye, just under $2 million could be pocketed by downgrading him to C McLaughlin from the Los Angeles Chargers due to M Badgley still remaining on the sidelines for at least another week. Also the Jets are yet to announce a kicker which could provide another basement option dependent on their selection.
Got my eye on him for next week .... Pineiro carrying a niggle ... but want to get through the byes unscathed in that position first ...

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Got my eye on him for next week .... Pineiro carrying a niggle ... but want to get through the byes unscathed in that position first ...
Would greatly appreciate your thoughts on whether I should trade Pineiro to McLaughlin this round increasing my remaining salary to 5,880,000 which should allow either D Walker to 1 of T Kelce, Z Ertz, G Kittle next week or both M Andrews and D Waller out for 2 of the aforementioned trio instead of my potential trade options listed previously.

Tails

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Would greatly appreciate your thoughts on whether I should trade Pineiro to McLaughlin this round increasing my remaining salary to 5,880,000 which should allow either D Walker to 1 of T Kelce, Z Ertz, G Kittle next week or both M Andrews and D Waller out for 2 of the aforementioned trio instead of my potential trade options listed previously.
Will do my best to explain my view ....

Whilst Pineiro has a niggle the week off could do him a world of good .... and he is still kicking alright when given opportunities ....
- McLaughlin ... I'm not well versed enough to know his JS situation if / when Badgley is fit again ... worst case could be that he just sits on the bench once one of Pineiro / Seibert clear their respective byes ...
- Pineiro and Siebert are both averaging 13 (7 less than the best) with a BE of 10 so other than a quick tempting cash grab aren't going too badly ...

As for the TE's I've got all of Kelce, Kittle, Ertz, Dissly, Everitt etc on my radar ....
- Waller is facing a BE of 26 (on a 21 ave) ... so not the worst situation ...
- Walker is playing injured, has a history of being injured and thus is more of a concern to me on that line ..... ave of 15 with a BE of 31 ...
- Andrews has a niggle too I believe so if him and/or Hockenson miss this week many might cop some donuts if Waller is held ...
- Got no players in the game tomorrow so just going to monitor the injury lists and make a decision over the weekend ....

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Will do my best to explain my view ....

Whilst Pineiro has a niggle the week off could do him a world of good .... and he is still kicking alright when given opportunities ....
- McLaughlin ... I'm not well versed enough to know his JS situation if / when Badgley is fit again ... worst case could be that he just sits on the bench once one of Pineiro / Seibert clear their respective byes ...
- Pineiro and Siebert are both averaging 13 (7 less than the best) with a BE of 10 so other than a quick tempting cash grab aren't going too badly ...

As for the TE's I've got all of Kelce, Kittle, Ertz, Dissly, Everitt etc on my radar ....
- Waller is facing a BE of 26 (on a 21 ave) ... so not the worst situation ...
- Walker is playing injured, has a history of being injured and thus is more of a concern to me on that line ..... ave of 15 with a BE of 31 ...
- Andrews has a niggle too I believe so if him and/or Hockenson miss this week many might cop some donuts if Waller is held ...
- Got no players in the game tomorrow so just going to monitor the injury lists and make a decision over the weekend ....
Thanks. Not particularly bothered in keeping Pineiro much longer with limited cash left to make and grabbing McLaughlin would allow a loop for the rest of the season once Badgley returns.

Bermi

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Collingwood
Re: ……..Ravens injury report: Not practicing: RB Mark Ingram (vet day),...….

I was a bit concerned Ingram not playing, since my 2 bench players have a bye, but all seems ok.

Mark Ingram (NIR) misses practice
by Raju Byfield | Ravens Correspondent | Wed, Oct 9th 5:42pm EDT

Baltimore Ravens star running back Mark Ingram missed Wednesday's practice due to non injury related reasons. (Baltimore Ravens on Twitter)

Fantasy Impact:
This indeed appears to be a normal maintenance day for the Ravens lead back. Ingram should be ready to roll in a tremendous matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals.

Ironhawk

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Knew I should have got rid of him last week when I first heard about the turf toe, that seems to take a long time to get over in AFL.

Lots of possible/definite outs for me this week, I'll have to hold off on any trading until Sunday, as I expect I will need to cover off a couple of donuts. I don't think there was anyone in the first game I really wanted anyway - was hoping to hold off on trading completely this week.

Professor

100 Games Club
AFL Club
Carlton
With OBJ does anyone know how much money he's projected to drop this week with a breakeven of 64? Thanks in advance.