Discussion NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

Bermi

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Collingwood
Alvin Kamara hits the injury report
Thu, Oct 10th 6:26pm EDT
By Andrew Liang
Alvin Kamara (ankle) was added to Thursday's injury report and was limited during practice. (Source: Luke Johnson on Twitter)

Fantasy Impact: Kamara’s injury isn’t believed to be serious and he is fully expected to play on Sunday. If fantasy owners have an open roster spot consider picking up Latavius Murray just in case the ankle gets worse.

Bermi

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Collingwood
Alvin Kamara hits the injury report
Thu, Oct 10th 6:26pm EDT
By Andrew Liang
Alvin Kamara (ankle) was added to Thursday's injury report and was limited during practice. (Source: Luke Johnson on Twitter)
Fantasy Impact: Kamara’s injury isn’t believed to be serious and he is fully expected to play on Sunday. If fantasy owners have an open roster spot consider picking up Latavius Murray just in case the ankle gets worse.
Re: …....consider picking up Latavius Murray...…..
I wouldn't based on the info below!

Expert Note
Latavius Murray
RB - NO
Murray is seeing almost no touches and he hasn't looked particularly good this season when he has seen touches. He is a handcuff to Kamara that does not need to be played while Kamara is healthy.

Zach Brunner - FantasyPros

AFL Club
St Kilda
I'm away from home for a few weeks - nice holiday but very slow internet.
Made worse by spilling coffee on my keyboard on Monday morning.
All good now but internet still very slow. So slow I've jumped all posts since Sunday.

When I wasn't sure about computer access I made a couple of hasty trades: OBJ and JuJu out - Chark and Gallup in.
Goes against my "don't trade out premiums, trade around them" mantra but..........
It does solve my WR wk.07 bye problem and gives me a few mill. Plus, Chark and Gallup will make some cash (even if they don't score that well) while OBJ and JuJu will definitely lose cash.

I put the "vc" on the Pats DST this week. I think I'll take the 48 and "c " Pineiro.
Any thoughts on that?

Ironhawk

AFL Club
Hawthorn
All good now but internet still very slow. So slow I've jumped all posts since Sunday.

When I wasn't sure about computer access I made a couple of hasty trades: OBJ and JuJu out - Chark and Gallup in.
Goes against my "don't trade out premiums, trade around them" mantra but..........
It does solve my WR wk.07 bye problem and gives me a few mill. Plus, Chark and Gallup will make some cash (even if they don't score that well) while OBJ and JuJu will definitely lose cash.

I put the "vc" on the Pats DST this week. I think I'll take the 48 and "c " Pineiro.
Any thoughts on that?
I had the VC on them too, third Thursday VC mid 40's score in a row. 50+ I personally would take as C for sure, 40's I consider borderline. Up to you.

You are 1 week behind me in trades - I traded out those same two last week, and traded in Chark and Kupp (already had Gallup).

KLo30

AFL Club
North Melb.

Any thoughts on that?
48 is solid. Take it!

Bermi

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Collingwood
Could be out for longer than expected, might have to cut him out of my team.

I don't like the sound of 'turf toe', sounds like Adams will be out for a while, so he has to go.

I'm thinking OUT Adams and IN J Crowder (I don't know much about him except that his scores are expected to improve with Sam Darnold returning this week, so expecting him to make money).
With the extra cash, I'm thinking of upgrading Atlanta Falcons to Philadelphia Eagles (the Eagles are averaging 20pts, so hoping they will keep that up all season).

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I don't like the sound of 'turf toe', sounds like Adams will be out for a while, so he has to go.

I'm thinking OUT Adams and IN J Crowder (I don't know much about him except that his scores are expected to improve with Sam Darnold returning this week, so expecting him to make money).
With the extra cash, I'm thinking of upgrading Atlanta Falcons to Philadelphia Eagles (the Eagles are averaging 20pts, so hoping they will keep that up all season).
If funds permit Fuller could be a better alternative in comparison to Crowder.

Tails

AFL Club
Port Adelaide

I don't mind the Adams out but not for Crowder .... have looked at various options myself and have come up with Chark, Sutton, Cooper etc as options .... Kupp might have overshot his value .... and I already have Gallup ...

As for the DST line I've been caught out before to not go chasing points again {CHI) .... 2, 14, 4, 10, 70 isn't a season long inspiring record to me ...

Tails

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
As a quick cash grab maybe but I always tend to lean on the side of double added value ... Ie cash generation + a potential keeper .... 15, 12, 15, 7, 93 fall short to me at his current price point and position ... looking for a ~20 floor ... which most of my options have gone below but have made up for it in other games ...

Last edited:

Bermi

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Collingwood
I don't mind the Adams out but not for Crowder .... have looked at various options myself and have come up with Chark, Sutton, Cooper etc as options .... Kupp might have overshot his value .... and I already have Gallup ...

As for the DST line I've been caught out before to not go chasing points again {CHI) .... 2, 14, 4, 10, 70 isn't a season long inspiring record to me ...
Thanks for your suggestions, I'll go back to the drawing board tomorrow.

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
As a quick cash grab maybe but I always tend to lean on the side of double added value ... Ie cash generation + a potential keeper .... 15, 12, 15, 7, 93 fall short to me at his current price point and position ... looking for a ~20 floor ... which most of my options have gone below but have made up for it in other games ...
Unsure if @Bermi has OBJ but grabbing W Fuller this week with the intention of turning him into OBJ could pocket 4 million to 6 million when executed allowing him to potentially bring back Adams replacing McLaurin and the 3 million received from the Adams to Fuller trade used for his planned DST move.

Last edited:

Tails

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Unsure if Bermi has OBJ but grabbing W Fuller this week with the intention of turning him into OBJ could pocket 4 million to 6 million when executed allowing him to potentially bring back Adams replacing McLaurin and the 3 million received from the Adams to Fuller trade used for his planned DST move.
All taken on board but sounds like a lot of round-a-bout trades to me .....

If going down this path I usually plan for the worst ... ie that any player traded in might need to be kept season long ... if not then a bonus ... so I'm sorta picky on trade options and rarely go for a pure cash grab ....