Discussion NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

Professor

100 Games Club
AFL Club
Carlton
I am, have.
Partly because I don't want to field Finley; partly because I think that there are better, more pass-heavy QB options; partly because Rodgers' BE is so high it's now or never.
He's only scored well 3/10 games. I don't think he offers any consistency at the higher level.

Ironhawk

AFL Club
Hawthorn
AFL Club
St Kilda
So Kittle has gone from definitely missing to a decent chance of playing within a day? Frustrating not knowing. He was going to be my only captain loop this week, no bye players this round. I'd still be leaning to him missing, but may need to change things around a bit.
I wonder what the "decent chance of returning" is based on?
He hasn't practiced for two weeks.
Coach Shanahan said that Kittle wouldn't play before others in the 49ers said Kittle wasn't "officially" ruled out.
That sounds more like Kittle is a decent chance of not playing, to me.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Pittsburgh currently down 0-14. JuJu injured on the most recent play with a questionable return.
Look like Pittsburgh are back to their "not much good away" tradition.
And their DST, which I have on field, is a massive 2 points!

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So Kittle has gone from definitely missing to a decent chance of playing within a day? Frustrating not knowing. He was going to be my only captain loop this week, no bye players this round. I'd still be leaning to him missing, but may need to change things around a bit.
Article was from the 13th of November whereas the tweet was from the 14th of November.

1573785223752.png

Ironhawk

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Pittsburgh currently down 0-14. JuJu injured on the most recent play with a questionable return.
Look like Pittsburgh are back to their "not much good away" tradition.
And their DST, which I have on field, is a massive 2 points!
I almost brought in their DST this week, one of 3 trades I was considering, looks like I may have dodged a bullet there.