Discussion NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

Professor

100 Games Club
AFL Club
Carlton
But if Locket does score a"0" your bench score will count.
What's your bench like?
Yep as per @KLo30 , donut city with Julio Jones and Andy Isabella lol

Edit - thought about trading Lockett to Diggs or Metcalf when I heard some of the team had the flu including Lockett, but left it as is. Running backs in Carson and Penny have been used for the majority of the game.

Bermi

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Collingwood
@Professor this game is full of surprises!
I resigned myself to losing in both leagues this week. But in League 3, my opponent 'Denzel frothington', only needed 8 pts from Lockett to beat me and he had no bench cover, hmmm.

Ironhawk

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I resigned myself to losing in both leagues this week. But in League 3, my opponent 'Denzel frothington', only needed 8 pts from Lockett to beat me and he had no bench cover, hmmm.
Well I thought I was a reasonable chance of winning this week in League 2, as I was playing the bottom team, I lost by nearly 100 with the second lowest score in the league, my opponent top scored. Weird week.

Quasimodo

AFL Club
Sydney
It was certainly a good week for underdogs in league match-ups. I lost by a solitary point in my only league to a guy that I was projected to beat by more than 100pts last Friday. o_O

But 406 was just enough to move up 10 spots and squeak inside the top 100 so can't complain too vociferously.

Bermi

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Collingwood
Might trade Lockett next week, scores of 8, 8 and zero. i know he doesn't lose value this week, but next week he will.

If you have the trades and can upgrade him before he drops in value then good.
I'm just wondering if he is completely over his shin/ankle injuries, and if him catching the flu, is related to his poor recent scoring. :unsure:
I'm not sure if he has an easy run for the rest of the games, but may come good soon, if fit. Just a thought!

AFL Club
St Kilda
I lost in the same league with 401. In fact, I lost in 4 leagues and drew in one.

@Quasimodo
I see you managed 5 points better than me this week. I'm now 8 points behind you
Top-50 is still attainable - only 85/93 points off. Last week it was 100 points.

Quasimodo

AFL Club
Sydney
I lost in the same league with 401. In fact, I lost in 4 leagues and drew in one.

@Quasimodo
I see you managed 5 points better than me this week. I'm now 8 points behind you
Top-50 is still attainable - only 85/93 points off. Last week it was 100 points.
I'm certainly not getting my hopes up as I only have a single trade left, so hopefully you are trackling much better in that department. Will likely have to carry Cook so hopefully the clavicle issue isn't too serious.

AFL Club
St Kilda
With their loss to Baltimore the 49ers went from top seed in the NFC to 5th seed and having to face a wild card play-off.
They have a 10-2 record and both losses have been by 3 points on final-play field goals. It's tough at the top.
The wk.17 re-match against Seattle should be crucial.

AFL Club
St Kilda
I'm certainly not getting my hopes up as I only have a single trade left, so hopefully you are trackling much better in that department. Will likely have to carry Cook so hopefully the clavicle issue isn't too serious.
Two trades left and thinking Cook->Henry if the injury is serious, My bench RBs are too inconsistent to be trusted.
But I'm not sure. The alternative is to hold both trades until wk.17.