Discussion NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Sydney
So what next? Will probably give everyone a run again, but Michael Thomas is a concern. Potentially him and Kittle to Fant and a cheaper WR (in week 2).
I'll likely be holding Kit unless news surfaces that he will be out for multiple weeks. Think Thomas might have to go though as high ankle sprains usually means a couple of weeks. Even if he somehow plays he surely will be limited which will likely result in a big cash drop coming up week 3 so will scoop him back up after his bye for hopefully $2-3M cheaper.

AFL Club
Sydney
High scoring Week 1 in general with many popular fantasy options firing right out of the gate. Managed 614 so happy enough with that.

I'm actually surprised how well many offenses were clicking on opening weekend. Whilst there was some rust there, I'd would've expected way more cobwebs, considering no preseason games and heavily impacted preparations in general.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Sydney
Score: 562
Overall Rank: 124

My best start to an NFL season and very happy considering I spent close to 50 million on the quartet of M Thomas, TY Hilton, G Kittle and S Barkley who managed 52 points.

Likely no trades to be used for RD2.
Solid start there Connoisseur. Wish I stuck to my guns on Murray and also took you up on your suggestion of D-Hop last week. Both looked fantastic against one of the better defenses going around in the 9ers. Hopkins slotted right in there like he's been playing there for years with 14 catches.

Cardinals now have a great stretch to their bye too, so I can imagine a few trigger itchy folks swapping out Thomas for Hopkins, if news comes back that Thomas is set to miss a couple.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Anyone that has Henry put the C on him this week. Dont know that stats but can tell you he absolutely slaughters the Jags.
D Henry:
Avg VS Jacksonville since 2016-2017 season: 36.38 from 8 (low of 8 and a high of 95, 5/8 30+, 2/8 50+)
Last 3 VS Jacksonville: 57 from 3 (low of 21 and a high of 95, 2/3 50+)
7 Rushing Touchdowns in his last 3 matches against Jacksonville.
53 Rushing attempts for 441 yards in those last 3 matches.