Discussion NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Sydney
Good to see him in decent spirits and hopefully he will be bigger and better in 2021. I wonder whether there's anything to read into him wearing a Mavs cap. No doubt Jerry Jones isn't his favourite person right now after denying him the deal he wanted in the offseason and now this season ending injury.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Sydney
I was a little surprised to see that stat given that the Cards offensive line aint that flash. He is a tricky little bugger to get a hand on though.

Hoping he can cash in for me this weekend on that dismal Dallas D whilst many of the Wilson owners in the top 50 are having to field the likes of Burrow who will hopefully again get harassed, this time by the Colts.

Burrow is the most sacked QB in the NFL with 22 already this season compared to 15 for Russ, 8 for Kyler and 5 for Mahomes. The Bengals really need to do a better job of protecting him or the injuries will start coming at some point.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Sydney
CMC is still in 15% of teams or over 300 coaches so Rupert isn't alone there. Curiously Thomas owners are only 8% or about half that and he never even went on IR and looks like he will be back before CMC now, in fact would've been back last week but for that altercation. Not sure anyone in the SCS leagues kept him.

So much of how we view injured players are based on their recent scores and in Thomas's case it was just 6 vs 44 for CMC. You could say that's cash related but really these guys are meant to be season long keepers so cash concerns really shouldn't factor in.

It's true that Adams (still owned by 40%!) did score poorly in his last game but he also had that monster Week 1. If he never scored that 69 and instead got injured in Week 1 for 10pts then his ownership probably wouldn't be anywhere near 40%, even though it's exactly the same player.

All 3 of these guys were expected to be top 3 in their position before the season started and when healthy I'm not sure that changes much when they return. Just find the fantasy psychology of it all quite interesting. I mean I kept Adams and got rid of Thomas too so I'm part of that herd mentality as well.

Last edited: