Discussion NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Sydney
Lamb to a bye free DK Metcalf next round will be extremely enticing for those without any/many other holes to fill as well as those that own all of or 2 of T Hill, C Ridley and J Jones.
We'll get a good look at the new Dalton regime on MNF. If it turns into a sh****ow and Lamb is barely sighted then yes there will be a mass dumping of Lamb stock next week. But if he continues to produce ok I'll probably be keeping him as bye cover myself a little while longer before getting rid of him. I agree those with a lot of Rd10 bye holes will be looking to offload him soon and Metcalf is the one putting his hand up right now.

Atm I only have Hill myself so it's not a major concern. The Cowboys do also have a couple of tasty looking matchups in Washington and the Eagles up next too so would personally prefer to offload him in Weeks 9 or 10 instead. But let's see what happens on MNF. if it's a train wreck I might feel differently. :LOL:

Last edited:

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Score: 517
Rd Rank: 269
Overall Rank: 350 (from 469)
Trades made:
Out: AJ Green and A Ekeler
In: T Hill and K Hunt

What a relief to go through a round with no extra injuries and hopefully the bye has served D Adams well and C Newton and J Jones are able to return from their absences. Only A Kamara on the bye this round with J Robinson or J Taylor coming on field to replace him.

Current trades for RD6:
Out: H Hurst and TY Hilton
In: R Tonyan and T Fulgham
Remaining salary: $4,900,000

Have sufficient cash to turn Hurst into Kelce but with the form of J Smith at TE2 it is not currently necessary and hopefully the cash generated by Tonyan in the coming rounds means I can afford the upgrade to Kelce at a later stage for minimal cash. Also instead of trading Hurst to Tonyan, I could upgrade Robinson to D Henry but will leave that trade until Robinson is on his bye and can hopefully eke out another 1 to 2 million.
Side for RD6:
1602985134783.png

AFL Club
Brisbane
Any suggestions for a few of my options below would be awesome:
1) trade Bills to Ravens DST but go without one next week (also have Dolphins) OR hold a trade on DST and play the Bills then the Phins BOTH against an awful Jets team in back to back weeks. Then just reassess from there.
2) Fulgham or Claypool IN this week? Probably won’t play any time soon - but mostly for cash gen and the late plug in if required.
3) Burrow to Herbert this week? If I don’t trade my DST, I could do this one this week. Herbert provides an easy loop option for Mahomes VC (or go Kyler after Mahomes).
Cheers!

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Any suggestions for a few of my options below would be awesome:
1) trade Bills to Ravens DST but go without one next week (also have Dolphins) OR hold a trade on DST and play the Bills then the Phins BOTH against an awful Jets team in back to back weeks. Then just reassess from there.
2) Fulgham or Claypool IN this week? Probably won’t play any time soon - but mostly for cash gen and the late plug in if required.
3) Burrow to Herbert this week? If I don’t trade my DST, I could do this one this week. Herbert provides an easy loop option for Mahomes VC (or go Kyler after Mahomes).
Cheers!
Would you be able to post your side to further help with recommendations?

AFL Club
Brisbane
An option could be:
Out: J Jefferson and H Hurst
In: T Fulgham and R Tonyan

$4,000,000 for next round.
Allows an RB to be upgraded to D Henry.
Or those funds could be used to upgrade Jeudy or Ju Ju to DK Metcalf/etc.
Yeah I considered Fulgham earlier in the week but I’ll be playing Kelce and Kittle every week bar their bye. Not sure about using trades in the TE spot if I don’t have to.
Just saw James Robinson has a BE of 34 or something. So just about peaked. I don’t mind the idea of Henry - is he used enough in the passing game to ensure a high enough floor during the weeks he doesn’t score?
Fulgham in for Chark before he bleeds too much cash I think

AFL Club
Brisbane
Yeah I considered Fulgham earlier in the week but I’ll be playing Kelce and Kittle every week bar their bye. Not sure about using trades in the TE spot if I don’t have to.
Just saw James Robinson has a BE of 34 or something. So just about peaked. I don’t mind the idea of Henry - is he used enough in the passing game to ensure a high enough floor during the weeks he doesn’t score?
Sorry.. I meant that “I considered Tonyan earlier in the week at TE” my bad

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Rarely used in the passing game but his rushing volume will compensate. Bye free for the remainder of the season and his high ceiling will likely mean he doesn’t drop significantly from his current price.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Mahomes VC, Zeke C
Henry VC, Mahomes C
?
Very tough. Prefer Henry into Mahomes due to his high ceiling and Houston conceding the 2nd most rushing yards this season. Last round was the lowest rushing yards in a match for Henry with Tannenhill as starter (RD7 2019).

Last match against the Texans he managed 211 rushing yards and 3 rushing touchdowns from 32 attempts.

AFL Club
Carlton
Mahomes VC, Zeke C
Henry VC, Mahomes C
?
I've personally got Henry into Mahomes, but find Henry frustrating and inconsistent. Although he has a good match up I'm considering Adams into Mahomes. Re Zeke, he too can be inconsistent especially if relying as captain choice, I'd rather vc anyone and finish with a Quarterback as your captain.