Discussion NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Sydney
Last edited:

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I believe he will be even slightly cheaper next season and in a hot new Wentz offensive scheme. What could go wrong? :unsure:

Also A.J. Green will be dirt cheap and will now have Kyler throwing to him at the Cards. :devilish:

So looking forward to seeing your 2021 WR line-up in the preseason. I have no doubt it will be interesting AF. :giggle:
Average of 29.5 in his last 6 matches means he should be priced the same as Michael Thomas (Hilton 17.8 avg VS Thomas 17.9) around $7.5 to 8 million.

M Thomas, D Adams and AJ Brown will likely be my first 3 players picked in the position and unfortunately it seems like I will not be able to find room for TY. :cry:

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Average of 29.5 in his last 6 matches means he should be priced the same as Michael Thomas (Hilton 17.8 avg VS Thomas 17.9) around $7.5 to 8 million.

M Thomas, D Adams and AJ Brown will likely be my first 3 players picked in the position and unfortunately it seems like I will not be able to find room for TY. :cry:
I'll be waiting to see who is throwing the rock to these guys before committing to starting them.

Taysom Hill or Jameis Winston. Aaron Rodgers or Blake Bortles.

AFL Club
Sydney

He started at $8.5M last season and sank all the way to just $4M (i.e. rookie priced) after Week 11 before finally getting his game going. As you say it would be hard to select him over CantGuardMike for a similar investment.

There are going to be quite a few bargain buys next season ... at least on paper.