• Week 13: Panthers, Browns, Packers, Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Week 14: Colts, Dolphins, Patriots, Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I planned last week to get Taylor in, but didn't expect such a high price rise though ($2,6M).
I need him in my team to be competative.
If I had a few more trades I'd be tempted to take a gamble and trade him out this week to be honest. Maybe the better way to make up some ground is to go without him and trade hard elsewhere when probably 90% of teams ahead of me also have him. That cash would help a lot. :unsure:

(Note: Doing stuff like this usually doesn't work out well for me. Easy to consider these sorts of options when you are nowhere near being in contention like me and have little to lose).

AFL Club
Collingwood
If I had a few more trades I'd be tempted to take a gamble and trade him out this week to be honest. Maybe the better way to make up some ground is to go without him and trade hard elsewhere when probably 90% of teams ahead of me also have him. That cash would help a lot. :unsure:

(Note: Doing stuff like this usually doesn't work out well for me. Easy to consider these sorts of options when you are nowhere near being in contention like me and have little to lose).
I'm pretty happy with my team, so I'm trading in Taylor to neutralise his high scoring threat. But if I was in a position where I am unlikely to make finals, because I have a few under performing players, then yes, I would consider trading him out to replace those players. Actually, I would probably look to trade out another high priced player, who may have a tough run home and has a high breakeven.

Obviously, when our backs are to the wall, we have no choice but to gamble. As you said, "Doing stuff like this usually doesn't work out well", correct, as it is a gamble and the more gambles you take, the less chance of success (that's why Bookies are advertising to take multi bets). If getting rid of Taylor will reduce you taking more gambles in the future, then that is better.

J Taylor has a breakeven of 1, so waiting to trade him out later may be financially better. Having low trades does complicate matters.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Changes have been made to Week 13's NFL schedule.

Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs has been flexed to the prime-time slot on Sunday night. The game will be broadcast at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC.
San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks, which was originally slated for that Sunday night, will move to 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS.
Among other changes made for Sunday, Dec. 5, Jacksonville Jaguars at Los Angeles Rams will shift to a FOX broadcast and move to 4:05 p.m. ET and Los Angeles Chargers at Cincinnati Bengals will remain at 1:00 p.m. ET but move to a CBS broadcast, the league announced.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Current Team. Do I chase J.Taylor this for week and cop the Donut at Kicker. Or just forget him and Focus on Cook this week and Mc Caffery after his bye.?

Two weeks ago was a straight swap with Kamara. DOH…..
What amount do you have left in remaining salary as well as how many trades left?

AFL Club
West Coast
Alvin Kamara won't play on Thanksgiving Day.
The Saints star running back has been officially ruled out for Thursday night's game versus the Bills with a knee injury. This will be the third straight game Kamara has missed.
Kamara did not practice all week due to the injury, which came at the end of New Orleans' home loss to the Atlanta Falcons in Week 9. Kamara remains as the team's leader in rushing (530), receptions (32) and touchdowns (seven) despite missing the last three games.

AFL Club
Sydney
Looks like Zeke plays, so might just roll with the RBs I have.

WR: CeeDee is out it seems, Likely trade. Deebo, Chase, Godwin on my radar. Watch AJ Brown news.

TE: Have Pitts and Hockensen. Might got Hock to Waller.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Current Team. Do I chase J.Taylor this for week and cop the Donut at Kicker. Or just forget him and Focus on Cook this week and Mc Caffery after his bye.?

Two weeks ago was a straight swap with Kamara. DOH…..
Forget Taylor and the kicker donut. J Mixon and S Barkley are great alternatives to Cook for the remainder of the season if you are wishing to offload Kamara, along with McCaffrey post bye. Hard to seperate all with most having durability or off field issues in the past season or two as well as all having large upside. With the cash received from the trade, I would look to upgrade one of your tight ends to either D Waller or T Kelce.

S Barkley: https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/f...otball-start-em-sit-em-week-12-running-backs/
16654FA0-410B-4AFB-B6D2-FA4289D48D03.jpeg