Discussion 2018 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
617 and moved up 4 spots to 22 and I'm now 85 points off the top 10. Also my team value has now increased 100 million since my starting squad (currently 277,120,000).

Would appreciate any thoughts on what to do with K Hunt.
I have 3 trades left, 570,000 remaining salary, I'm not bother about trade preservation and my current team is:

QB: P Mahomes, A Rodgers, (B Mayfield)
RB: T Gurley, S Barkley, E Elliot, L Fournette, (K Hunt, N Chubb)
WR: D Adams, A Brown, J Jones, O Beckham Jr, M Thomas, D Hopkins, (TY Hilton, J Edelman)
TE: T Kelce, Z Ertz, (G Kittle)
K: M Badgley, (M Crosby)
DST: NY Jets, (O Raiders)

AFL Club
Essendon
631 and 26th for the week, up to 24. Will probably lose Conner for a week or two, but a slim chance Gordon comes back. If not will have to play DJ again or trade to Zeke or CMC.

More importantly, another good week on DK.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Missed the Conner news, which is a bit of an unexpected spanner in the works and after a 5 and 3 from Freeman, I can't see how he can be trusted to start so might need to use one of my last 4 trades i was saving.

AFL Club
Collingwood
545 for me and crushed IDIG (ok it was 3 points) in our head-to-head in SCS NFL II ?

probably one of the rare times I have beaten him , so will enjoy it.
rose a massive 2 spots to now be 151st , would love to finish Top 100 but expect most sides are fairly similar now.

what is the consensus on Rodgers ? continue to hold or trade ? (if so who too)

have 3 trades left and $ 2.5 million in the bank.

Bench is :-
Mullens
Elliott , Chubb (still have Gordon)
Edelman , Reynolds
Burton
Pinerio
Tampa Bay

Grateful for any advice
Cheers

AFL Club
Sydney
rose a massive 2 spots to now be 151st , would love to finish Top 100 but expect most sides are fairly similar now.

what is the consensus on Rodgers ? continue to hold or trade ? (if so who too)

have 3 trades left and $ 2.5 million in the bank.

Bench is :-
Mullens
Elliott , Chubb (still have Gordon)
Edelman , Reynolds
Burton
Pinerio
Tampa Bay

Grateful for any advice
Cheers
I'm having a good think about Rogers as well. I dont know what to do tbh. Will likely hold for this week to see what happens.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Kamara 71
McCaffrey 11
Thank you.

Would really like McCaffrey as a pod but I'm hesitant due to his 2 games against New Orleans and I think the best option is to hold Hunt another week allowing Kamara to drop another 1 million which should allow me to upgrade Edelman to Thielen and Oakland DST to a DST under 4.5 million or keep Edelman and bring in a DST under 7.5 million with my remaining trades whereas McCaffrey limits the moves I can make.

AFL Club
Sydney
I think I’m going to hold Conner and play Chubb. I want to avoid trading in players that will be out in wk17, and can’t afford mccaffrey.

AFL Club
Sydney
Thanks

I think I might just use a trade to cash out Kerryon Johnson. He still hasn't practised and doesn't look likely to be rushed back. This will leave me with 4 trades and 10m bank. Johnson >> Wilson the plan.

I should use a trade to upgrade my D but it seems a waste at this point.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Been playing around with potential trades and I think I'm set on Hunt to McCaffrey. This will involve trading my bench kicker M Crosby to R Bullock and will leave me with 1 trade and 860,000 left.

If this eventuates who should I bench out of the quintet of T Gurley, E Elliot, S Barkley, C McCaffrey or L Fournette.
Also who would you bench out of B Mayfield or A Rodgers.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Who you guys making your vice? I've narrowed it down to Mahomes vs Baltimore vice or Brees after a quiet game last week vs TB.

Any risk in making Gurley C vs the bears, should Mahomes/Brees fail?

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Been playing around with potential trades and I think I'm set on Hunt to McCaffrey. This will involve trading my bench kicker M Crosby to R Bullock and will leave me with 1 trade and 860,000 left.

If this eventuates who should I bench out of the quintet of T Gurley, E Elliot, S Barkley, C McCaffrey or L Fournette.
Also who would you bench out of B Mayfield or A Rodgers.
Hard to know what happens with Fournette, who i'm actually bringing in this week. Has the extra week's rest which can't be a bad thing but with their QB who, from what i've read, didn't really gain many yards or throw forward too often has me slightly concerned Fournette's scoring will be capped by their QB's ability to get him into scoring positions.

Going off fantasy pros predictions, Fournette looks to be the one to sit. Not sure how accurate those things are usually though..

1544094078826.png