Discussion 2019 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Thanks for that @KLo30
So, below, they are saying is that Zuerlein is expected to score better then Tucker, because they ranked him higher?

Matt G a y is ranked 22 and Pineiro is ranked 27, so I should start with G a y?

Haha, I'm not good with stats.

View attachment 11653
That is the gist.

@KLo30 this format is a PPR based one, right? I play in another draft league and seems sportsdeck is a sort of hybrid / multiplier of a PPR score.
Yes sportsdeck is a PPR league, 1 point per reception, however it has a higher points distribution for touchdowns compared to say ESPN or NFL.com.

FantasyPros does a consensus rating where you can input any player alternatives, e.g. *** or Pineiro?
https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start/eddy-pineiro-jordan-***.php
This is a good site when you want to ramp up the analysis.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I think they will come good over the season, question will be if Singletary (or another) gets there sooner!
Correct, have Brown , Singletary & Gallman on my monitor list for Week 2.

Plus Ekeler, Henry, cook & Ingram but I doubt I would field them over Elliott or Bell so will have to wait and see and work out who will make the most cash the quickest

but of course Week 2 scores could change everything

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
I've got Joe Mixon, ankle sprain, listed as day to day monitoring. Not training yet, looks doubtful this week, forced to trade 1 of my non playing rookies, that's how well I'm going. Go easy on me @Herbie66 .?

AFL Club
Collingwood
I've got Joe Mixon, ankle sprain, listed as day to day monitoring. Not training yet, looks doubtful this week, forced to trade 1 of my non playing rookies, that's how well I'm going. Go easy on me @Herbie66 .?
huh , what have I got to do with it ? I have very little idea of players in this format.

You could use him in the VC/C loop and he might be back playing soon anyway and then everyone will want to trade him in and you will be one step ahead ?

AFL Club
Carlton
huh , what have I got to do with it ? I have very little idea of players in this format.

You could use him in the VC/C loop and he might be back playing soon anyway and then everyone will want to trade him in and you will be one step ahead ?
I'm playing you this round, that's what I was referring to. Based on last weeks score, you've got me covered. If Mixon doesn't play he'll be back next week, so short term injury. Don't like holding that type of money on the bench.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm playing you this round, that's what I was referring to. Based on last weeks score, you've got me covered. If Mixon doesn't play he'll be back next week, so short term injury. Don't like holding that type of money on the bench.
well that makes a world of difference , I better bring in Montana , Rice & Jim Brown then ?.

I certainly wouldn't worry about my team too much , probably end up scoring a 300.

I better lookup Mixon as I have no idea who he is , good lord he is expensive.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
well that makes a world of difference , I better bring in Montana , Rice & Jim Brown then ?.

I certainly wouldn't worry about my team too much , probably end up scoring a 300.

I better lookup Mixon as I have no idea who he is , good lord he is expensive.
Don’t forget Mike Ditka and Terry Bradshaw.