Discussion 2019 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
St Kilda
With about 45sec to go the Browns had 1st and goal 4yds out.
Mayfield threw 3 incompletions, took a time-out, then threw an interception.
Is it just me or should they have tried at least one run play? Or maybe two?

Going on my leagues, I think anything around the 500 mark will be a decent score this week.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
I don't want this to come across the wrong way but would it be possible to scale back all the twitter video posts? They are pretty annoying and clog up what is otherwise a good source of information. The top 100 plays tipped me over the edge!

AFL Club
Collingwood
Wonder if there is anything wrong with Godwin?
In the first two weeks he had 15 targets to 13 for Evans. Mid-way through the 3rd it's Evans with 12 and Godwin with 1.

I'm sorta hoping Pineiro is out. I have G'ay on the bench with 26.
Reading below, doesn't seem to be anything wrong with Godwin. Hopefully he picks up next week for us.

Re: "...…..Consider the third-year pro a strong WR2 in what should be an up-tempo matchup against the Rams in Week 4...…" that's good isn't it :unsure:

Chris Godwin WR, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Chris Godwin caught 3-of-4 targets for 40 yards in Tampa Bay's Week 3 loss to the Giants.
Godwin was Jameis Winston's go-to target coming into the week but it was Mike Evans (8/190/3) who surprisingly emerged against the Giants with a whopping 11 more targets than the former. Godwin will stick as the high floor option between the two despite his let-down performance on Sunday, especially since he had previously notched a touchdown from Winston in both games coming into this one. Consider the third-year pro a strong WR2 in what should be an up-tempo matchup against the Rams in Week 4.
Sep 22, 2019, 8:25 PM ET

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Reading below, doesn't seem to be anything wrong with Godwin. Hopefully he picks up next week for us.

Re: "...…..Consider the third-year pro a strong WR2 in what should be an up-tempo matchup against the Rams in Week 4...…" that's good isn't it :unsure:

Actually, what does WR2 actually mean?

AFL Club
Collingwood
I don't want this to come across the wrong way but would it be possible to scale back all the twitter video posts? They are pretty annoying and clog up what is otherwise a good source of information. The top 100 plays tipped me over the edge!
I find the video posts interesting, but maybe the 100 top plays could have been a 'link' only. Good to pass on your thoughts for consideration.

AFL Club
Sydney
It's a 2nd tier fantasy WR. In "regular" fantasy (depending on league size) you normally have 1 top WR and then try to get a second who is in the next tier.

For example in my keeper league, I have:

Jackson as QB1
Bell RB1 with Kerryon Johnson RB1
Thielen WR1 with Larry Fitzgerald as WR2

Johnson and Fitz aren't Tier 1, but you hope they put in the odd good performance to make them Tier 1/2.

You also have a bench, so you tend to play the match-ups week to week to see whether you start eg. Josh Gordon or Larry Fitz in my case.

AFL Club
Collingwood
hahaha

not sure how it comes across any other way to be honest

took all of 60 - 90 seconds to scroll through them

should be encouraging people to share and post information