Discussion 2019 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Hawthorn
What’s up with OBJ? Haven’t been able to watch much this year.
They are trying to turn him into a QB by the look of it. 20 yds per pass today. Better than most QB.

I haven't seen a single game either but dropped him this week as he had been struggling most games. Seems like it was a good call - at least this week. WR seem to be pretty inconsistent scorers, guess you can hope it's a bad patch or try to find someone in better form.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hesitant to trade OBJ due to already having traded B Mayfield, S Barkley and L Fournette but if so the likely trades would be OBJ out for M Gallup and D Waller to G Kittle and with Beckham Jr’s single figure scores he could be brought in later in the season hopefully below 7 million allowing a straight swap from a Hardman, etc type.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hesitant to trade OBJ due to already having traded B Mayfield, S Barkley and L Fournette but if so the likely trades would be OBJ out for M Gallup and D Waller to G Kittle and with Beckham Jr’s single figure scores he could be brought in later in the season hopefully below 7 million allowing a straight swap from a Hardman, etc type.
Agree ...

- Already traded Barkley, Kamara, Mayfield out of my team which I didn't expect to do at all ... or this early anyway ..
- to compensate I've been trying to save some trades and let my cash cows max out ....
- But the time will soon come (3 rounds) where if I don't use my trades then they become a waste ...

AFL Club
Carlton
Last one which contains some players with a high $PP:
- Only contains players I've seen in various teams - got 2 myself on this list ... down from 3 last week
- After this weeks price changes some might be better to ride out
- Used no particular $PP cut off this week as I'm looking to grab some of these players in the coming weeks ...
- Not sure if Rodgers is still held but included him anyway.
- Excluded Mayfield and Barkley as I didn't see any team with either of them left ...

View attachment 11932
Notes and legend:

- My calculated BE's use my calculated $PP as the MN
- $PP is the current $ per point scored (the guide I use quite a lot)
- MN (Magic Number) will change from round 3 onward and is based on the average $PP across all players in the comp (~$371,000)
Got 6 of these guys on my team, not looking good scoring wise and breakevens. Need to decide whether these premiums should be held for the season and see value potentially drop ala Hoff in afl or continue trading before their value drops too much. Can't fully complete my team sideways trading.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Couple of options to consider this week/next couple of rounds regarding DST.

Philadelphia Eagles DST:
Price: $5,740,000
Recently scored 70 and could be a good cash grab compensating for other poor cash gen options on other lines.

Atlanta Falcons DST:
Price: $2,490,000
Pocket 2-3 million by trading a DST in the 4 to 5 million range.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Got 6 of these guys on my team, not looking good scoring wise and breakevens. Need to decide whether these premiums should be held for the season and see value potentially drop ala Hoff in afl or continue trading before their value drops too much. Can't fully complete my team sideways trading.
TBH nearly all of them could score 30+ next week (ignoring Atlanta DST and I don't consider Rodgers as a top end QB anymore)
- So whilst you take a loss $ wise you've got to factor in the points / trades as well ...

So what you do depends on what you can achieve IMO ...
- Ie. If I was to trade one out I'd also be looking to also upgrade a rookie at the same time ... build overall depth
- Hopkins gives me the runs at the moment but also has the ceiling, been playing with sore ribs ?? and has already lost too much value ...
- Julio I never started but he has a huge ceiling ....

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Couple of options to consider this week/next couple of rounds regarding DST.

Philadelphia Eagles DST:
Price: $5,740,000
Recently scored 70 and could be a good cash grab compensating for other poor cash gen options on other lines.

Atlanta Falcons DST:
Price: $2,490,000
Pocket 2-3 million by trading a DST in the 4 to 5 million range.
Just a note for Atlanta DST owners ... the pricing floor is $2,450,000 so they can't lose much more cash wise ...

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just a note for Atlanta DST owners ... the pricing floor is $2,450,000 so they can't lose much more cash wise ...
Thanks. Was going to ask about the floor as I was unsure if it was in the mid 2 million range. Want to select them in the next couple of rounds but will not generate sufficient cash by trading the Raiders and unwilling to give up the 49 Ers. An alternative could be to grab the Eagles DST replacing the Raiders DST instead of the Kittle trade and then after the 70 rolls out, trade them to the Falcons hopefully receiving 5-6+ million.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thanks. Was going to ask about the floor as I was unsure if it was in the mid 2 million range. Want to select them in the next couple of rounds but will not generate sufficient cash by trading the Raiders and unwilling to give up the 49 Ers. An alternative could be to grab the Eagles DST replacing the Raiders DST instead of the Kittle trade and then after the 70 rolls out, trade them to the Falcons hopefully receiving 5-6+ million.
Got to give you an A+ for thinking outside the square !!
- not something I'd even come close to contemplating (ie see it) ... but the merit could be there ...

AFL Club
Sydney
I like them both for fantasy. Our O-Line is not getting the job done, so whilst they'd like to run first with Zeke they have gotten behind and forced to pass. Cooper is class and Gallup a big WR2.

I equated Dak to Eli Manning (prime) with a Cowboy mate (a Texas boy) and he agrees. Not as pretty to watch as the pure passers, but gets the job done.
Thanks mate, hate sideways “premiums” but the WRs are frustrating me this year!!

AFL Club
Sydney
Anyone help me with breakevens for:

Rookie WRs:
Brown
Maclaurin
Metcalf

Rookie scoring WRs:
OBJ
Keenan Allen

Thanks