Discussion 2019 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Collingwood
I really hope he plays. He scored 60 points against the Bengals in wk.06 and there's no reason to think he won't do much the same this time.
He's also my preferred "vc" option as he's got an early game and McCaffrey has a late one.
I can't find anywhere what Jackson's illness is? I understand why they would keep that secret. Anyway, reports are saying he will be fine to play.
I traded Rodgers out, kept Murray and traded in Finley, so it will be a double whammy for me if Jackson doesn't play. Had to trade this morning to get the Steelers in. Finally I have got rid of Oakland :D
Murray has an easy game and Rodgers a hard game, so I traded Rodgers out 1 week earlier then planned. I now have $9m in my Cap and looking at either bringing in Brees or McCaffrey next week. Murray has a bye12, so will need to fix that up, but an opportunity to get McCaffrey in is sooo tempting.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
The other option is Finley who is actually a confirmed starter this weekend with Dalton granted an early season 'holiday'. Doubt you could expect much of the 1st gamer vs the in-form Ravs. But he's dirt cheap and a guaranteed to start option although I would definitely go with Hoyer over him if Brissett is eventually ruled inactive and you truly only need a one week budget bin rental.

Note: Finley is probably who I will be downgrading Murray to next week after he completes his final function in my side covering for Watson this weekend, unless miraculously a better super cheap rest of season option materialises next week.

The $9M generated will come in very handy for my final planned upgrade of the season of Bell to Barkley after he returns from his Rd11 bye. Although I may also grab a better TE3 streamer like Andrews (than Hockenson who I presently have there) and to also cover Kelce's Rd12 bye. But that is really more of a luxury trade t.b.h. and also yet t.b.d.
Forgot Haskins has the bye as well this week, so Finley would be the only cheap alternative, yes. Thanks.

AFL Club
Sydney
I really hope he plays. He scored 60 points against the Bengals in wk.06 and there's no reason to think he won't do much the same this time.
He's also my preferred "vc" option as he's got an early game and McCaffrey has a late one.
Sounds like a sweet combo. Unfortunately I live out West so won't be getting up 4am Monday morning just to check my fantasy score. Don't quite love NFL Fantasy that much yet. Maybe if they ever offer cash prizes one day I might consider that but not right now. :)

So it's C-Mac into Cook for me. Although I'm guessing Watson will actually be my captain somehow. ;)

AFL Club
St Kilda
Sounds like a sweet combo. Unfortunately I live out West so won't be getting up 4am Monday morning just to check my fantasy score. Don't quite love NFL Fantasy that much yet. Maybe if they ever offer cash prizes one day I might consider that but not right now. :)

So it's C-Mac into Cook for me. Although I'm guessing Watson will actually be my captain somehow. ;)
I wouldn't be getting up at 4.00am either.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

I wouldn't be getting up at 4.00am either.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I can't find anywhere what Jackson's illness is? I understand why they would keep that secret. Anyway, reports are saying he will be fine to play.
I traded Rodgers out, kept Murray and traded in Finley, so it will be a double whammy for me if Jackson doesn't play. Had to trade this morning to get the Steelers in. Finally I have got rid of Oakland :D
Murray has an easy game and Rodgers a hard game, so I traded Rodgers out 1 week earlier then planned. I now have $9m in my Cap and looking at either bringing in Brees or McCaffrey next week. Murray has a bye12, so will need to fix that up, but an opportunity to get McCaffrey in is sooo tempting.
Haha, unbelievable, Oakland averaging 8 this season and the day I trade them out they score 34 o_O

AFL Club
Sydney
A great slate of prime time games for a change this week. Enjoyed Chargers Raiders today although it was more a penalty shootout at times in what seemed like a flag thrown on every 2nd play. Both Vikings Cowboys and 9ers Seahawks hold plenty of promise too and of course playoff implications for both the conquerors and the vanquished.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Haha, unbelievable, Oakland averaging 8 this season and the day I trade them out they score 34 o_O
So tempted to bring in a bye team and take that score !!

- just not sure I want either of them long term though .... but it could be a good time to bank some cash from the 49'ers ...

Anyone got some ideas about the remaining draw for PHI and HOU ?

1573198208835.png

AFL Club
Hawthorn

- just not sure I want either of them long term though .... but it could be a good time to bank some cash from the 49'ers ...

View attachment 12582
Eagles look to have the better draw of the two to me if you really want one of those teams. Could be an OK selection.

AFL Club
Collingwood

View attachment 12582
I like your thinking @Tails .

Don't be surprised if the 49ers have a big win as soon as you trade them out ;)

It's not much fun having 2 low scoring DSTs, been there, I wouldn't go there.

I'm not sure how much money Oaklands will go up with their big score, IF they score ok next week, maybe you trade them out for an Atlanta team ($2,450,000) and make some money :unsure:

AFL Club
St Kilda
I'm not sure how much money Oaklands will go up with their big score, IF they score ok next week, maybe you trade them out for an Atlanta team ($2,450,000) and make some money :unsure:
Oakland should go up about $1m and they'll probably have a -ve BE as well.
Wait until after they play Cincinnati and the Jets and then trade them before they play KC. You might make $2m.