Discussion 2019 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
View attachment 12549

Trade plans for the remainder of the season will likely involve:
Minshew to Brees next week
Hopefully 1 of Jacobs/Singletary to A Kamara/S Barkley/T Gurley/etc thus pushing L Bell to the bench
Hardman to either a rookie or Allen/OBJ
If trades and cash permit, both Andrews and Everett out for G Kittle and T Kelce.

For this round the Tight Ends and Hardman are on the chopping block as there is a lack of options on the other lines and I'm unwilling to trade Jacobs to Drake/Murray/Montgomery/etc for a quick cash grab.

A couple of questions I'd greatly appreciate some advice on.

1. With G Kittle to replace a TE this round, which TE do you think would be the best one to keep for the remainder of the season- Andrews or Everett?

2. Grabbing Allen/OBJ this week along with Kittle will likely mean I'd have to trade Jacobs to a mid range RB or bench TE to a rookie TE to fund Minshew to Brees. Therefore, should I select a player such as A Isabella or H Renfrow instead?
Didn't select K Allen, deciding to wait longer to complete the WR and now uncertain about executing the Kittle trade via the downgrade of Hardman to Isabella thus funding the upgrade and allowing sufficient cash for Minshew to Brees next week. Cannot grab T Kelce as a replacement as his bye coincides with H Henry's and not bothered if new recruit Kittle were to miss as I still have M Andrews as his replacement.

Therefore
A. Grab Kittle and Isabella for Hardman and Everett
B. Hold or alternative trades this round

AFL Club
St Kilda
I've just figured out that the 7.25 start times for the late games is 7.25 AEST and not 7.25 AEDT.
When I saw that time last week I just assumed that sportsdeck had automatically incorporated Aus daylight saving into their starting times.
I didn't realize that the US came off their daylight saving time on the same day Aus goes on it.*
Living in QLD that's a boon. It means I get an extra hour to sleep in before I check my "vc" score.:giggle:

[I'm a little slow, some times.]

*Pardon me. Of course it's not the same day - it's a month later.

Last edited:

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
I've just figured out that the 7.25 start times for the late games is 7.25 AEST and not 7.25 AEDT.
When I saw that time last week I just assumed that sportsdeck had automatically incorporated Aus daylight saving into their starting times.
I didn't realize that the US came off their daylight saving time on the same day Aus goes on it.
Living in QLD that's a boon. It means I get an extra hour to sleep in before I check my "vc" score.:giggle:

[I'm a little slow, some times.]
Daylight savings started in October in Australia. Daylight savings ended in November in the USA. So, this is the second week of matches for us with an hour later starting time. 4:00am is a little easier to do than 3:00am.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I hope Juju plays, as I will have a '0'.

….....JuJu Smith-Schuster was added to the Steelers’ injury report Friday and is listed as questionable with a foot injury...…...

Rookies don't get as much media notice, so I missed that my last week's trade in, Preston Williams, has now got a season ending injury. With Hopkins having a Bye this round, I could be in trouble, hmmm.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I hope Juju plays, as I will have a '0'.

….....JuJu Smith-Schuster was added to the Steelers’ injury report Friday and is listed as questionable with a foot injury...…...

Rookies don't get as much media notice, so I missed that my last week's trade in, Preston Williams, has now got a season ending injury. With Hopkins having a Bye this round, I could be in trouble, hmmm.
Not sure which sport is harder to follow injury / resting wise ... NFL or the NBA ...

AFL pales in comparison IMO ...

AFL Club
Essendon
AFL Club
Essendon
I don't know if anyone has Kirk Cousins but .......
I've heard claims that he struggles on the big stage: he's something like 0-8 on Monday Night Football.
Be interesting to see how he goes Sunday night. As I have kept Diggs I'm a tad nervous.
I’ve heard him described a few times as the anti Brady for his lack of clutch.

AFL Club
Carlton
Got the Bills playing the Browns, need some thoughts on who to field from Singletary vs Chubb, currently have Singletary onfield atm, but might change to Chubb, who didn't play well last week. I'm expecting some score reversals between the two from the previous week.

AFL Club
Sydney
I don't know if anyone has Kirk Cousins but .......
I've heard claims that he struggles on the big stage: he's something like 0-8 on Monday Night Football.
Be interesting to see how he goes Sunday night. As I have kept Diggs I'm a tad nervous.
Some pundits are still expecting a bounce back game by Diggs. Nonetheless I'm moving him on for Thomas this weekend so it will be interesting to see which way things break for Diggs owners (and ex-owners too) on SNF.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Essendon
Got the Bills playing the Browns, need some thoughts on who to field from Singletary vs Chubb, currently have Singletary onfield atm, but might change to Chubb, who didn't play well last week. I'm expecting some score reversals between the two from the previous week.
I reckon you'd go Chubb over Singletary as Hunt won't be eating up many of his carries yet, but I've proven bad at this