Discussion 2019 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Carlton
Unfortunately for you, Locket is on a run-first team.
And even when they throw the ball others are just as likely to get the targets. Yes, Seattle ran the ball 43 times today but Lockett only had 3 of the 31 targets. After 2/23 targets last week and 4/33 the week before.
If you can afford the trade, may I suggest Adams could be worth it? Ultra-consistent, Rodgers favourite target, reasonably decent schedule. Only $200,000 more than Lockett.
Thanks for that suggestion, I had Adams before his turf toe, so I'd consider again. Just need to weigh up who's going well atm. Beasley from the Bills is on fire, at a nice price, he could get me an upgrade elsewhere.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Parker, 26yo, previous highest score this year was 34, that 62 is a big increase. His previous 3 year averages were 12, 15, 16.
Been consistently in the 20-35 range for the majority of the season with 7 consecutive matches with 50+ yards and 6/7 with 5+ receptions. If memory serves me correct he was an option I was spruiking as a WR6-7 as an alternative to J Washington and M Brown in the pre-season and several coaches started him but unsure if any persevered. Who’d a thunk that at the end of RD13 he would be averaging 9+ greater than Ju Ju.

AFL Club
Collingwood
yeah got 5 trades, but injury issues, with Cook to monitor, WR's can't be trusted for consistency, this may be due to game plan. Today was running backs for Seahawks, they got so much ball.
I think 5 trades is enough for you to make trades this week. Lockett's BE will be very high, time to go.
I have Singletary on my bench, as you do, and I would not hesitate to trust Singletary as a reasonable cover for Cook (assuming Cook may only miss 1 week at most).

I wouldn't worry too much about Julio Jones not playing next game (see below).

Julio Jones (shoulder) trending upward
Julio Jones is said to be trending upward according to head coach Dan Quinn, and could make his return this weekend against the Carolina Panthers.
Fantasy Impact
Julio Jones was a late rule out against the New Orleans Saints on Thanksgiving, but head coach Dan Quinn offered that he may have been able to play if the game was played on Sunday. Julio's presence was missed by Matt Ryan, who looked lost at times without his star receiver. He will be an WR1 against the Carolina Panthers if he suits up.

Raju Byfield - Dec 3, 2019

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Ok ... been playing with my tables again ..... not many trades left to go now ...

First one contains some rookie priced players (below 4k).
- used ~$250k $PP and lower as the general cut off ...
- BE's for players that have only "scored" fantasy points in one game assumes that they will score the same score as their first game

1575360516641.png

Notes and legend:
- My calculated BE's use my calculated $PP as the MN
- $PP is the current $ per point scored (the guide I use quite a lot)
- MN (Magic Number) will change from round 3 onward and is based on the average $PP across all players in the comp (~$378k)

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Second one contains some fast starters (above 4k).
- used ~$250k $PP and lower as the cut off
- Not many available that fit my criteria this week ...

1575360599514.png

Notes and legend:

- MN (Magic Number) will change from round 3 onward and is based on the average $PP across all players in the comp (~$378k)

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Third one contains players with:
- A BE in the teens and below
- Average of 30+ for QB, and RB positions
- Average of 25+ for WR position
- Average of 20+ for TE position
- Average of 17+ for DST position (ignored K this week)

1575360689974.png

Notes and legend:

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Last one which contains some players with a high'ish $PP:
- Only contains players I've seen in various teams or considering myself - got none myself on this list thus week
- After this weeks price changes some might be better to ride out
- Used no particular $PP cut off this week as I'm looking to grab some of these players in the coming weeks ...

1575360803746.png

Notes and legend:

AFL Club
St Kilda
Haha, CheeseSteaks. How do you get CheeseSteaks from Philadelphia Eagles?
You've not heard of the Philly cheesesteaks? A Philly special? The Philly contribution to gourmet eating? Or at least to fast food?
"A cheesesteak is made up of thinly sliced, sauteed rib eye beef and melted cheese on a long, crusty roll. Common toppings include fried onions, hot or sweet peppers, sauteed mushrooms and ketchup."
Pat's King Philly Cheese Steaks.jpg
I've not had one but I'm told by my brother, who lives in D.C., that the authentic article is delicious.

N.B. You don't have to have Cheese Whizz as your choice of cheese but it is probably the most authentic.

Last edited:
AFL Club
St Kilda
I live in Bermagui, far south coast of NSW.
I can't say that I have seen it on a menu, but I'll take more notice in future!
Yeah, might be hard to find one there.
But if I lived in Bermagui I think I could live happily without ever having had a Philly cheesesteak.
That whole stretch of coast down to Eden is pretty nice.

AFL Club
Collingwood
...…….NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported that Cook suffered a clavicle injury, and that nothing is broken, just that Cook feels pain when he gets hit on it as he did Monday night...…….
https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/12/03/dalvin-cook-injury-monday-night-football-seahawks

clavicle
The clavicle or collarbone is a long bone that serves as a strut between the shoulder blade and the sternum or breastbone..…......the only long bone in the body that lies horizontally...…...The clavicle is the most commonly fractured bone. It can easily be fractured due to impacts to the shoulder from the force of falling on outstretched arms or by a direct hit.