Discussion 2019 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Sydney
I'm excited for this one!

Can't see Jimmy throwing that many yards, @Ironhawk. I do love Mahomes, but history seems to favour the "team" over the player. With that in mind I'll take 49ers 5 first rounds picks in DEF.

That said, I'd be thrilled to see Mahomes go a sling 5 TDs.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm excited for this one!

Can't see Jimmy throwing that many yards, @Ironhawk. I do love Mahomes, but history seems to favour the "team" over the player. With that in mind I'll take 49ers 5 first rounds picks in DEF.

That said, I'd be thrilled to see Mahomes go a sling 5 TDs.
Yeah, you are probably right. I think that was the minimum amount you could bet on for him, I probably should have avoided it completely.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Is anyone watching this?
They had a sign language lady signing the anthem but only showed her occassionally!
The Rock did an introduction piece. His comment on one of the players is that he made opposition players question their choice of job. :LOL:
They had 5 players from each team at the toss of the coin! Heavy coin that one.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Almost included a Mahomes rushing TD in my multi. Think it was paying about $6, so decided against it. Not liking most of the other legs chances anyway, so doesn't matter.

I expected a bit more scoring, despite both teams having good defense, usually super bowls are higher scoring games.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Almost included a Mahomes rushing TD in my multi. Think it was paying about $6, so decided against it. Not liking most of the other legs chances anyway, so doesn't matter.

I expected a bit more scoring, despite both teams having good defense, usually super bowls are higher scoring games.
Superbowl 2019
Score= Pats 13 - Rams 3
Only 6 points were scored at three quarter time

AFL Club
Fremantle

I think the game opens up more in the second half.
49ers ground game reminds me of Sydney 2005, 2006. Paul Roos just decided to perfect the stoppages. Blocking, shepherding, tackling, creating space for Sydney and plugging space for the opposition.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Superbowl 2019
Score= Pats 13 - Rams 3
Only 6 points were scored at three quarter time
That was a bit unusual, yeah. From memory probably half of the last 10 or so Bowls would have seen 50+ pts combined.

Hopefully the 3rd quarter is a bit more interesting, might get to see some of it in my lunch break.

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Looks good. I reckon Jimmy throws a lot early because they’ll be expected to run then they’ll flip the script.

I’ve got cash on both teams to score a TD in each half at 1.80.
There's some work to do to get this over the line.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Didn't know where my thread had gone. Here it is.
49ers would be shattered with that last quarter. The ground looked very open for Kansas.