Discussion 2020 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Sydney
Score: 562
Overall Rank: 124

My best start to an NFL season and very happy considering I spent close to 50 million on the quartet of M Thomas, TY Hilton, G Kittle and S Barkley who managed 52 points.

Likely no trades to be used for RD2.
Solid start there Connoisseur. Wish I stuck to my guns on Murray and also took you up on your suggestion of D-Hop last week. Both looked fantastic against one of the better defenses going around in the 9ers. Hopkins slotted right in there like he's been playing there for years with 14 catches.

Cardinals now have a great stretch to their bye too, so I can imagine a few trigger itchy folks swapping out Thomas for Hopkins, if news comes back that Thomas is set to miss a couple.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Anyone that has Henry put the C on him this week. Dont know that stats but can tell you he absolutely slaughters the Jags.
D Henry:
Avg VS Jacksonville since 2016-2017 season: 36.38 from 8 (low of 8 and a high of 95, 5/8 30+, 2/8 50+)
Last 3 VS Jacksonville: 57 from 3 (low of 21 and a high of 95, 2/3 50+)
7 Rushing Touchdowns in his last 3 matches against Jacksonville.
53 Rushing attempts for 441 yards in those last 3 matches.

AFL Club
Sydney
Anyone that has Henry put the C on him this week. Dont know that stats but can tell you he absolutely slaughters the Jags.
Good call! Currently sitting as the 3rd RB in this week's consensus rankings behind CMC and Zeke in half PPR. Banged out 55pts in his last outing against them so seems a fairly safe captaincy selection.

I'm also not sure how I feel captaining CMC this weekend so surprised he's still listed No.1. The Buccs are brutal against the run and were the only team to stop him last year with just 12 RDT pts. Yes Kamara scored well on the weekend against them but that was only because he managed to get in the end zone twice. Only registered 16yds from his 12 carries.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Michael Thomas: Diagnosed with high-ankle injury
Thomas suffered a high-ankle sprain during Sunday's 34-23 win over the Buccaneers, Tom Pelissero of NFL Network reports.
Analysis: Thomas reportedly believes the injury is something he can play through, so he can't yet be ruled out for next Monday's upcoming tilt in Las Vegas, but high-ankle issues have a notorious tendency to linger and curtail fantasy production. The superstar wideout was held to just three catches for 17 yards Week 1. If Thomas is indeed hampered for the near future, or even forced to miss time, the Saints will count on Emmanuel Sanders and Tre'Quan Smith to pick up the slack at wide receiver.
September 14, 2020 10:47 AM EST