Discussion 2020 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Essendon
If you haven't got Jonathan Taylor he is probably a must-have rookie now that Mack is out for season, so that's an easy trade. Other than that, not sure if it's worth it.
Yeah I’ve got him already, all the other RB rookies all seem to have unpredictable usage amounts heading forward. JK Dobbins, Malcolm Brown and Hines might all be better but it’s hard to know.

AFL Club
Sydney
Michael Thomas: Diagnosed with high-ankle injury
Thomas suffered a high-ankle sprain during Sunday's 34-23 win over the Buccaneers, Tom Pelissero of NFL Network reports.
Analysis: Thomas reportedly believes the injury is something he can play through, so he can't yet be ruled out for next Monday's upcoming tilt in Las Vegas, but high-ankle issues have a notorious tendency to linger and curtail fantasy production. The superstar wideout was held to just three catches for 17 yards Week 1. If Thomas is indeed hampered for the near future, or even forced to miss time, the Saints will count on Emmanuel Sanders and Tre'Quan Smith to pick up the slack at wide receiver.
September 14, 2020 10:47 AM EST
Yes as I said yesterday I expected he would need to be traded with that high ankle sprain and Hopkins seems a likely replacement, especially if you already have Davante and Julio. Could miss several weeks according to Michael "Fabs" Fabiano.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Michael Thomas to Hopkins looks alright to me.
My Hopkins POD not looking as unique now.
Think I'll bring in Adams for Thomas. He still looks like getting a lot of targets.
Hopefully Golladay is in this week too, his DNP was not ideal in week 1.
Hopkins vs Adams, hmmm, both look good trade ins. Not sure which to trade in yet.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hopkins vs Adams, hmmm, both look good trade ins. Not sure which to trade in yet.
Very tough decision and ideally you would want both eventually and very quickly.

As others have alluded to Hopkins has a good draw but Kirk, Fitzgerald, etc were rarely featured in the opening game and I'd expect them to receive more targets. Adams missed several games through injury last season and the form of A Rodgers was slightly down from his lofty standards last season.

Depends on your preference as it is extremely hard to separate both and bar injury it is very unlikely that either will greatly disappoint or a large difference between both.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Score: 562
Overall Rank: 124

My best start to an NFL season and very happy considering I spent close to 50 million on the quartet of M Thomas, TY Hilton, G Kittle and S Barkley who managed 52 points.

View attachment 21554
Likely no trades to be used for RD2.
Out: M Thomas
In: D Hopkins
Remaining salary increases to $4,430,000

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Out: Goff, Singletary
In: T Taylor, Nyheim Hines

$17,570,000 in the bank ready for a slight re structure next week - Need a TE. Have Blake Jarvis out for the year
Didn't realise Jarwin got injured, explains his poor score. :rolleyes:

I can probably leave him on the bench for another week or two if needed (he was there anyway). Fant is the one I would be looking at to replace him at this point.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Very tough decision and ideally you would want both eventually and very quickly.

As others have alluded to Hopkins has a good draw but Kirk, Fitzgerald, etc were rarely featured in the opening game and I'd expect them to receive more targets. Adams missed several games through injury last season and the form of A Rodgers was slightly down from his lofty standards last season.

Depends on your preference as it is extremely hard to separate both and bar injury it is very unlikely that either will greatly disappoint or a large difference between both.
Thanks for that. One reason I'm leaning to Adams is because he will be my only Bye 5 player. I don't like too many same Bye players, already have five Bye 8 players and Hopkins is a Bye 8.

I'm thinking OUT: Thomas and Akers - IN: Adams and Taylor.

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.

$17,570,000 in the bank ready for a slight re structure next week - Need a TE. Have Blake Jarvis out for the year
Hines won't get 2 touchdowns every week. He is still 2nd in line for touches. So, either find a rookie or upgrade to a premium.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

An option could be
C Newton and D Johnson instead of Goff and Singletary

Approx 5 million remaining in salary allowing Jarwin or another rookie to be upgraded in RD3.

Or
Out: D Singletary, B Jarwin
In: J Taylor, T Kelce

AFL Club
Sydney
Not sure who to trade Thomas to, already have Hopkins and Adams.
Hard to go wrong with either Hill, Godwin or Jones as premos. If you want to save even more cash Thielen appears great value.

I also like Hollywood Brown too, who’s fully healthy now and has quite a favourable early schedule. However he’s fairly dependent on TDs to score well so can be a little boom or bust. Pretty cheap though if you want to redirect a lot of cash elsewhere. I assume you already have JuJu as he seems a no-brainer and a "must have" at this point.

Last edited: