Discussion 2020 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Sydney
Last edited:
AFL Club
Sydney
NFL teams are going to run out of Byes to juggle the Fixture around, hmmm, what will happen after the Byes are used up?

With the Covid on the increase in USA, that could mean more cancelled games and therefore relying more on our bench players in he future.
Well the dreaded Week 18 is a possibility although I think the NFL are considering that kind of a last resort scenario. There's also a possibility of permanently cancelled or even forfeited games (if a team is deemed negligent in it's handling of covid protocols). Playoff qualification would then be determined on W/L % rather than outright wins.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Sydney
I think many RDT coaches were probably planning on getting rid of him no later than his Round 10 bye anyway. So it probably doesn't change things too much other than whether we choose to field another rookie over him in Weeks 8 and 9 and how much more cash he can make. Still has a very gettable BE of 18 this weekend.

Although it definitely sucks for those coaches who drafted him as a 1st or 2nd round pick. I think his ADP was around 15. They'll be panic selling him like owners of 2080 TI graphics cards after the RTX 3080 was announced last month. :LOL:

Last edited:
AFL Club
Sydney
Good to see him in decent spirits and hopefully he will be bigger and better in 2021. I wonder whether there's anything to read into him wearing a Mavs cap. No doubt Jerry Jones isn't his favourite person right now after denying him the deal he wanted in the o***eason and now this season ending injury.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Sydney
I was a little surprised to see that stat given that the Cards offensive line aint that flash. He is a tricky little bugger to get a hand on though.

Hoping he can cash in for me this weekend on that dismal Dallas D whilst many of the Wilson owners in the top 50 are having to field the likes of Burrow who will hopefully again get harassed, this time by the Colts.

Burrow is the most sacked QB in the NFL with 22 already this season compared to 15 for Russ, 8 for Kyler and 5 for Mahomes. The Bengals really need to do a better job of protecting him or the injuries will start coming at some point.

Last edited: