Discussion 2021 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Current Team. Do I chase J.Taylor this for week and cop the Donut at Kicker. Or just forget him and Focus on Cook this week and Mc Caffery after his bye.?

Two weeks ago was a straight swap with Kamara. DOH…..
What amount do you have left in remaining salary as well as how many trades left?

AFL Club
West Coast
Alvin Kamara won't play on Thanksgiving Day.
The Saints star running back has been officially ruled out for Thursday night's game versus the Bills with a knee injury. This will be the third straight game Kamara has missed.
Kamara did not practice all week due to the injury, which came at the end of New Orleans' home loss to the Atlanta Falcons in Week 9. Kamara remains as the team's leader in rushing (530), receptions (32) and touchdowns (seven) despite missing the last three games.

AFL Club
Sydney
Looks like Zeke plays, so might just roll with the RBs I have.

WR: CeeDee is out it seems, Likely trade. Deebo, Chase, Godwin on my radar. Watch AJ Brown news.

TE: Have Pitts and Hockensen. Might got Hock to Waller.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Current Team. Do I chase J.Taylor this for week and cop the Donut at Kicker. Or just forget him and Focus on Cook this week and Mc Caffery after his bye.?

Two weeks ago was a straight swap with Kamara. DOH…..
Forget Taylor and the kicker donut. J Mixon and S Barkley are great alternatives to Cook for the remainder of the season if you are wishing to offload Kamara, along with McCaffrey post bye. Hard to seperate all with most having durability or off field issues in the past season or two as well as all having large upside. With the cash received from the trade, I would look to upgrade one of your tight ends to either D Waller or T Kelce.

S Barkley: https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/f...otball-start-em-sit-em-week-12-running-backs/
16654FA0-410B-4AFB-B6D2-FA4289D48D03.jpeg

AFL Club
West Coast
Ravens QB Lamar Jackson drops critical health update after Week 11 absence

Lamar Jackson missed the Baltimore Ravens’ Week 11 game against the Chicago Bears due to an undisclosed illness, so it’s not a surprise why the team and its fanbase have expressed concerns about his condition heading to Week 12.

Fortunately, though, it looks like Jackson is ready to return to action against the Cleveland Browns this Sunday. He is a full participant during Wednesday’s practice, and the star quarterback himself confirmed that he’s feeling better now after his scary bout with an illness.

“I’m feeling good. Great this time,” Jackson said, per Jamison Hensley of ESPN. “… Positive. Certain. No relapses, man.

“I think I’m fully back to normal. I want to go out there and just go. I don’t want to go out there and limit myself or have coach limit me.”​
The Ravens won their game against the Bears even without Lamar Jackson, but they are certainly ecstatic to have their star QB back and healthy as they face another tough test in a bid to retain the top spot in the AFC North.

To recall, Jackson traveled with Baltimore to Chicago even though he was sick.

:cool:

AFL Club
St Kilda
Anyone going Allen (VC) into Taylor (C) this week? Honestly can’t see anyone else I’d give either VC or C to tbh

And yes I am aware JT is playing TB
I'm with @KLo30 - Allen "vc" and play it by ear.

Decided to bring in the Pats DST, too.
May be a waste of the trade and money but my current DSTs aren't performing and I think the Pats will do well over the coming weeks.
This week NE are at home to Tennessee - a team with Henry and J Jones on IR; with their RB2 (Foreman), RB3 (McNichols) and WR1 (A J Brown) questionable and unlikely to play; with both LG and RG questionable.
The Pats do have to play the Bills twice but I'm prepared to back Belichick against McDermott, Allen and co.
They have two very easy games against Jacksonville and Miami and one against Indy. Taylor might be a problem but, again, I'm prepared to back Belichick.
The bye in wk.14 is no worry as Denver are at home to Detroit that week.

A bit later:
another factor in the Pats' favour - they played last Thursday night and Tennessee played Sunday so the Pats have had the extra days to prepare.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Th
Forget Taylor and the kicker donut. J Mixon and S Barkley are great alternatives to Cook for the remainder of the season if you are wishing to offload Kamara, along with McCaffrey post bye. Hard to seperate all with most having durability or off field issues in the past season or two as well as all having large upside. With the cash received from the trade, I would look to upgrade one of your tight ends to either D Waller or T Kelce.

S Barkley: https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/f...otball-start-em-sit-em-week-12-running-backs/
View attachment 35896
Thanks Connoisseur, Yes like the look of Mixon as he is seeng plenty of the ball in the highlghts i have been watching,Kelce also at TE, just concerned with injury.

J.Taylor kicking myself for not bringing him in when Henry got injured. Took Allen. Was never expecting Taylor to return this many points. Will Most likey Strenghen the RB & TE positions and then bring Mc Caffery after his bye.

Last edited: