Discussion 2021 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
St Kilda
Very good - not just the first 5 obvious ones but the later ones as well, some not so obvious:
#6 - your Dad: "Coached the Panthers to a .875 winning percentage and six Super Bowls over 22 consecutive winning seasons, if they only would have listened to him."
#7 - Chuck Noll: "A modern coach for the 1970s, he was the first to explain to players specifically why he was screaming at them." But also 23 yrs as Pittsburgh's head coach with a 4-0 SuperBowl record.
#10 - Adam Gase: "Sorry, just making sure you’re paying attention."

AFL Club
Collingwood
Waller great … 2 injuries from the first 2 games :ROFLMAO:
...........Waller left the game on two different occasions with two separate injuries. He suffered a back injury in the first quarter and returned before leaving the game again with a knee injury..........

The back injury probably not that bad, as he returned to the game.
The knee injury looks a bit more serious, but he was ..........riding the stationary bike, then jogging on the sideline before the half..........
Maybe not too bad?

AFL Club
Adelaide
AFL Club
Bulldogs
Josh Reynolds had 3 receptions for 70 yards and 1 TD for the Lions. Currently he is still a Titans player in DT and isn't locked out.

Would his score register after the final game toward your total? or would he not be counted towards this week?

AFL Club
St Kilda
Allen v Hurts Pt.02
Allen's 56 this week helps but I noticed the Eagles', and Hurts', game has changed considerably since I traded him to Allen after wk.07.
The Eagles have gone from a pass-heavy offense to a run-heavy one.
In wks.01-07 Hurts threw 242 times at 34.57 av per game.
In wks.08-11 Hurts threw 78 times at 19.5 av per game.

In wks.01-07 the Eagles rushed 173 times at 24.71 per game. Hurts rushed 66 times at 9.43 av per game.
In wks.08-11 the Eagles rushed 174 times at 43.5 per game. Hurts rushed 48 times at 12.0 av per game.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I hope it's a very low degree injury :rolleyes:

Darren Waller suffered a strained IT band in his knee,...........It appears Waller has escaped a serious injury. His status for Week 13 remains up in the air, but he will have a few extra days to rest having played on Thursday this week.

The iliotibial (IT) band is a strong, thick band of fibrous tissue that starts at the hip and runs along the outer thigh, attaching on the outside edge of the shin bone (tibia) just below the knee joint. The band works with the quadriceps (your thigh muscles) to provide stability to the outside of the knee joint during movement.........

........Once the initial IT band inflammation and pain subsides, physical therapy is the next key step to healing..........For the vast majority, IT band pain can heal well with simple measures,.........

How long does it take to heal from iliotibial band syndrome?
This depends on multiple factors, such as the cause and degree of the injury and how it's treated. That said, in studies, around 44% of people with IT band injuries were able to get back to their regular activity after eight weeks of treatment—including two to six weeks of rest,.........

AFL Club
West Coast
Probably not overly concerned about Waller being out for a few weeks

Most with Waller would have Kelce & Hockensen/Pitts in tandem, and after the bye this week would have had to bench one?

Happy to sit him on the bench if he’s out for a few weeks. If it’s longer than that, swap out for Kittle or Andrews

AFL Club
St Kilda
Special Teams. Who scores more.?

vikings or broncos
Who knows? I reckon it's a toss-up. For what it's worth, the experts say Vikings.
I've avoided having to decide by trading Minnesota->NE.
My other trade: Patterson->Jefferson. Patterson is still questionable, has a high-ish BE and I don't want to rely on Bateman.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Who knows? I reckon it's a toss-up. For what it's worth, the experts say Vikings.
I've avoided having to decide by trading Minnesota->NE.
My other trade: Patterson->Jefferson. Patterson is still questionable, has a high-ish BE and I don't want to rely on Bateman.
i will flip a coin......