Discussion 2022 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
St Kilda
The Packers have lost Davante Adams, M V-S and E St Brown. Lazard is their only WR left with 400+ yards last season.
They have been replaced by Sammy Watkins, a 2nd round pick with dropsy, a 4th rounder with speed and a 7th rounder.

They used their two first round picks on defence: an inside LB and a defensive tackle.
It's nice to see them looking after the defence. For most of Rodgers' time at GB it's been pretty bad.

But what does that signify?
Are they turning GB into a defence first team? If so it would mean an offence more run focused with less reliance on Rodgers.
Or do they have that much faith in Rodgers? He did a lot last year with little - only Adams, really.
Now he has even less.

AFL Club
West Coast
Just a reminder to everyone (that follows NFL) that we have 4 spots left in our 12 team NFL Sleeper Redraft league (via sleeper app)

Draft night is planned to be SEP 4th

Those interested & (and haven’t already joined) - let us know 🙂

AFL Club
West Coast
@Professor @KLo30 @Rupert @froffershanners @Baglimit @Bermi @Connoisseur

Hey fellas - I know that the draft is still ages away (and we are still looking to recruit 2 or 4 more to make 10 or 12). But am wondering if you guys would prefer us do the draft in one night (1m turns) or do the draft over 1+ weeks (12h turns). And whether or not you guys would prefer having a K & DST (or not)

AFL Club
Carlton

Hey fellas - I know that the draft is still ages away (and we are still looking to recruit 2 or 4 more to make 10 or 12). But am wondering if you guys would prefer us do the draft in one night (1m turns) or do the draft over 1+ weeks (12h turns). And whether or not you guys would prefer having a K & DST (or not)
Happy to have kickers and DST Re 1m turns, I don't think so. There's been so many changes I'd need to get up to speed pretty quick. Happy to do it in a shortened format, say 10 minutes to choose. Depends whether everyone's online at the same time and has capacity to be involved for a few hours. Roughly how many players are we selecting?

AFL Club
West Coast
Happy to have kickers and DST Re 1m turns, I don't think so. There's been so many changes I'd need to get up to speed pretty quick. Happy to do it in a shortened format, say 10 minutes to choose. Depends whether everyone's online at the same time and has capacity to be involved for a few hours. Roughly how many players are we selecting?
The line up would be 8+K+DST +5 on bench (15)
QB RB RB WR WR TE WRT WRT K DST

I’ve been through a dynasty draft and having 12h turns (starting earlier) helped the decisions around selections and not having to rush picks was really helpful (I picked a team I was super content with). So thought I’d ask the question

AFL Club
Carlton
The line up would be 8+K+DST +5 on bench (15)
QB RB RB WR WR TE WRT WRT K DST

I’ve been through a dynasty draft and having 12h turns (starting earlier) helped the decisions around selections and not having to rush picks was really helpful (I picked a team I was super content with). So thought I’d ask the question
Thanks for that, I'm sure the draft will flow quicker than 12 hours. What does WRT stand for?

AFL Club
West Coast
Thanks for that, I'm sure the draft will flow quicker than 12 hours. What does WRT stand for?
It’s a flex position filled by any WR RB or TE (Wr Rb Te) - WRT / flex position

The 12h is a 12h max per turn timer - can flow significantly quicker based off each coach’s engagement throughout the draft period.

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.

Personally prefer short drafts over long. Those unfamiliar should be doing mock drafts in the lead up. In sleeper you can do them on your own.

If no K and/or DS, will it still be 15 players?

AFL Club
Essendon

Happy to get it over and done with in one night if we can find a time that would suit everyone. Think 2 minute turns just to avoid autopicks when people struggle with internet connection.

How many teams do we have? If we have 8 teams maybe worth one of the flex positions to include a QB.

With the K & DST I'm not fussed either way. I've always played in leagues with at least a kicker but haven't always had DST.

Looking forward to another season of NFL.