NFL RDT Dream Team League & Fantasy Discussion

jaca

Vice Captain
AFL Club
Sydney
Rodgers I’m unsure of. Tempted to roll wth Darnold, Brady would be my replacement but he’s throwing at Jalen Ramsey this week...

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
Scores with less than 5 to go. Not sure why they’re saying final on RDT though :unsure:
Green 54
Mixon 12
Ravens DST -2 (scored 34 in week 1!)

Funny how things can change so drastically. I’ve had all 3 in my team through the preseason, in particular Mixon and the Ravens so there’s been a bit of kicking myself I didn’t but now, not so much 😂

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
The guy in 3rd with Green. I wonder if he made him vice 👎

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
Rodgers officially questionable for Week 2

The Green Bay Packers officially listed quarterback Aaron Rodgers as questionable for Sunday's game versus the Minnesota Vikings due to a knee injury suffered in the season opener, via The Athletic's Michael Cohen.

Rodgers, who described the ailment as a sprain, hasn't practiced this week while rehabbing.

"Tomorrow's practice will be a pretty big indicator," head coach Mike McCarthy said Friday, according to ESPN's Rob Demovsky. "So we'll see how today goes, but nothing has changed. He's clearly in the day to day. Hopefully, he'll be able to do work tomorrow."

Rodgers has appeared optimistic throughout the week that he'll be healthy enough to play in the Week 2 contest. However, McCarthy cautioned Thursday that the gunslinger's availability is "no layup."

"He could play with no reps," McCarthy added Friday in his final session of the week with reporters. "We've established that point some time ago in his career. So I think it's no different. You'd like to walk off the field Saturday and have your plan set, but this is the National Football League, things happen. Guys get sick on Saturday, too. That's all part of our process where we work the practice-squad guys in and everything. So we'll be ready for anything, but I know he wants to play. So we'll see how it goes."

Last season, Rodgers suffered a broken collarbone in his lone meeting with the Vikings.

jaca

Vice Captain
AFL Club
Sydney
Seems Rodgers will play “barring a setback”. 2.50 is too early for me to plan a wake-up... hope he plays and just roll with the sub if not?

KLo30

AFL Club
North Melb.
Seems Rodgers will play “barring a setback”. 2.50 is too early for me to plan a wake-up... hope he plays and just roll with the sub if not?
20-30 points difference in one game over the scheme of the season where picking up Enuwa (and other hot players) now will pay much larger dividends. I'd just like to have my cake and eat it too. :p

aps1

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Essendon
Probably find out 90 mins before the game but Darnold looked capable in any case. At home against Miami, shouldn’t lose too much.

aps1

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Essendon
20-30 points difference in one game over the scheme of the season where picking up Enuwa (and other hot players) now will pay much larger dividends. I'd just like to have my cake and eat it too. :p
Hello Manny Sanders

jaca

Vice Captain
AFL Club
Sydney
Hold on, do prices change this week?

KLo30

AFL Club
North Melb.
Hold on, do prices change this week?
After 3 games, as usual. However, I'm starting this week with a change, if Rodgers gets up, as as we've seen with Olsen (and Rodgers) an injury can quickly scupper the best of plans.

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
Trades done and Kamara (c).

Out: Rodgers, Gallup
In: Mahomes, Allen

Good luck all!

jaca

Vice Captain
AFL Club
Sydney
Game day scores not showing... looks like AB not doing well in a shootout?