NFL RDT Dream Team League & Fantasy Discussion

jaca

Vice Captain
AFL Club
Sydney
27th for the week for me, delighted with 12th!

Leagues firing too - I’m in 1, 2 and 4!

Verbal Kint

AFL Club
Sydney
Is Mike Evans worth a look this week? Bye has gone and I have a blue dot in my WRs....

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
Is Mike Evans worth a look this week? Bye has gone and I have a blue dot in my WRs....
I fall agonisingly short of grabbing Kupp so Evans is high on the list for me. I really just want some LAR WR coverage but sounds like a couple of them suffered concussions on the weekend so grabbing a player who has had their bye probably makes the most sense.

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
Does anyone have B/E for Mike Williams, Ridley and Coutee?

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
Thanks mate, i think that probably makes Coutee a must in that case.

I was very keen to play an extra premium this week but with a few too many dodgy rookies not making money, i'm going to have to jump on the good cashcows when they pop up.

Williams to Coutee and Kamara to McCaffrey as my other trade at this stage.

jaca

Vice Captain
AFL Club
Sydney
Ridley is done.

Course looks a nice in, Saints WR rookie scored well in his second game and has a bye so an option next week.

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Ridley is done.

Course looks a nice in, Saints WR rookie scored well in his second game and has a bye so an option next week.
Will be trading out Ridley next week but it's just a matter of whether I use him to bring in A Thielen (Minnesota WR) thus pushing TY Hilton to the bench or trading him to a rookie to allow an upgrade of Njoku to Gronkowski or T Kelce.

AFL Club
Collingwood
can't get any momentum

Week 1 was 168th
now I am 163rd

Out: Kamara , Davis
In: Gurley , Evans

Change of mind

Out : Davis , Freeman
In: Moore (SEA) , Gurley

Time I had a 600 + week

Last edited:

Verbal Kint

AFL Club
Sydney
Just Ridley >> Coutee this week

Tough choice who to play in WR6 though with Thomas being on a bye. Toss up between Enunwa and Coutee. I think I'll go with Enunwa even though he blanked in the last round.

jaca

Vice Captain
AFL Club
Sydney
Looks like Breida is out this week too, potentially a donut if you need one.

I think I might go Kamara to Sony Michel. Kamara will drop a bit in value now and be a useful bye-free option once/if his role is clear.

Those trades would give me a huge bank, so would be looking to upgrade Conner/Freeman into a premo RB and Ewunya into Thielen perhaps.

jaca

Vice Captain
AFL Club
Sydney
Tough week for a VC unless I use Kamara as a risky loop. Think I might just go with Beckham or BarkleyVC.

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
Tough week for a VC unless I use Kamara as a risky loop. Think I might just go with Beckham or BarkleyVC.
Apparently OBJ has been critical of Manning and not being thrown the ball as often as he’d like, especially in scoring positions.

Something tells me comments like that aren’t going to help his situation and will more likely do the opposite.

Ordinarily I’d go Beckham vice but think Barkley gets it if I can’t make anything else work.

jaca

Vice Captain
AFL Club
Sydney
I have Barkley being underscored in DT at the moment. Hope he gets a further bump.

Hoping lots of us have OBJ...

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
Umm what...

Odell Beckham Jr. just walked off the field before the last play of the half. Giants down 24-6. Disaster.