NFL RDT Dream Team League & Fantasy Discussion

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Kamara 71
McCaffrey 11
Thank you.

Would really like McCaffrey as a pod but I'm hesitant due to his 2 games against New Orleans and I think the best option is to hold Hunt another week allowing Kamara to drop another 1 million which should allow me to upgrade Edelman to Thielen and Oakland DST to a DST under 4.5 million or keep Edelman and bring in a DST under 7.5 million with my remaining trades whereas McCaffrey limits the moves I can make.

jaca

Vice Captain
AFL Club
Sydney
I think I’m going to hold Conner and play Chubb. I want to avoid trading in players that will be out in wk17, and can’t afford mccaffrey.

Verbal Kint

AFL Club
Sydney
Thanks

I think I might just use a trade to cash out Kerryon Johnson. He still hasn't practised and doesn't look likely to be rushed back. This will leave me with 4 trades and 10m bank. Johnson >> Wilson the plan.

I should use a trade to upgrade my D but it seems a waste at this point.

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Been playing around with potential trades and I think I'm set on Hunt to McCaffrey. This will involve trading my bench kicker M Crosby to R Bullock and will leave me with 1 trade and 860,000 left.

If this eventuates who should I bench out of the quintet of T Gurley, E Elliot, S Barkley, C McCaffrey or L Fournette.
Also who would you bench out of B Mayfield or A Rodgers.

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
Who you guys making your vice? I've narrowed it down to Mahomes vs Baltimore vice or Brees after a quiet game last week vs TB.

Any risk in making Gurley C vs the bears, should Mahomes/Brees fail?

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
Been playing around with potential trades and I think I'm set on Hunt to McCaffrey. This will involve trading my bench kicker M Crosby to R Bullock and will leave me with 1 trade and 860,000 left.

If this eventuates who should I bench out of the quintet of T Gurley, E Elliot, S Barkley, C McCaffrey or L Fournette.
Also who would you bench out of B Mayfield or A Rodgers.
Hard to know what happens with Fournette, who i'm actually bringing in this week. Has the extra week's rest which can't be a bad thing but with their QB who, from what i've read, didn't really gain many yards or throw forward too often has me slightly concerned Fournette's scoring will be capped by their QB's ability to get him into scoring positions.

Going off fantasy pros predictions, Fournette looks to be the one to sit. Not sure how accurate those things are usually though..

1544094078826.png

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Who you guys making your vice? I've narrowed it down to Mahomes vs Baltimore vice or Brees after a quiet game last week vs TB.

Any risk in making Gurley C vs the bears, should Mahomes/Brees fail?
Hard to know what happens with Fournette, who i'm actually bringing in this week. Has the extra week's rest which can't be a bad thing but with their QB who, from what i've read, didn't really gain many yards or throw forward too often has me slightly concerned Fournette's scoring will be capped by their QB's ability to get him into scoring positions.

Going off fantasy pros predictions, Fournette looks to be the one to sit. Not sure how accurate those things are usually though..

View attachment 5207
Thanks for the stats. Narrowed it down to S Barkley and L Fournette and will likely bench Fournette.

In relation to VC/C I will likely captain Mahomes or Gurley as I don't have a non playing player unless I decide to bring in a non playing kicker.

Brees should be able to bounce back from last week but Mahomes should be the safer pick and McCaffrey/Elliot/Brown could be a POD option. Don't think there is much risk in captaining Gurley if Mahomes/Brees don't score sufficient as he has only had 2 scores under 43 and against a tight bears defence he should still be able to manage a 35-60.

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
Jacksonville 7 plays within the Tennessee 10 yd line for no score
Tennessee 1 play for 99 yds.....
Did jax go for it on the 4th down? We’re on the unders in our punters club and thought they’d score at least 3.

Should’ve taken Henry over Fournette but was worried about the Jacksonville defense :unsure:

aps1

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Essendon
Did jax go for it on the 4th down? We’re on the unders in our punters club and thought they’d score at least 3.

Should’ve taken Henry over Fournette but was worried about the Jacksonville defense :unsure:
Yep - when for it on 4th down, twice. First time 4th and inches and made it. Second was about a yard to go.

Kessler has looked ok for Jac, but can't see them scoring many. Ten on the other hand may get a few..

and I have not one piece of Derrick Henry....

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
Yep - when for it on 4th down, twice. First time 4th and inches and made it. Second was about a yard to go.

Kessler has looked ok for Jac, but can't see them scoring many. Ten on the other hand may get a few..

and I have not one piece of Derrick Henry....
I bought a few pts just in case but if Jacksonville manage a score or two and can’t stop Ten, we’re coooked.

I didn’t even consider him this week, shame on me. Already on 48, while Fournette sits on 5, which is Freeman like:sick:

aps1

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Essendon
I bought a few pts just in case but if Jacksonville manage a score or two and can’t stop Ten, we’re coooked.

I didn’t even consider him this week, shame on me. Already on 48, while Fournette sits on 5, which is Freeman like:sick:
I think this is Henry's first 100 yd game this year, so doubt he would be on anyone's radar...

What the O/U?

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
I think this is Henry's first 100 yd game this year, so doubt he would be on anyone's radar...

What the O/U?
The actual line was 37 or 37.5 and ive bought 4pts to 41.5. Gonna be tight i teckon

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
Every time they get to a 3rd down, Tennessee manage to get the yardage for another set of plays. Where’s the Jacksonville defense :mad:m
Edit: another TD to Henry lol