Discussion NRL SuperCoach Discussion - Group SCS NRL (803180)

Joined
29 Nov 2019
Messages
3,788
Likes
13,915
AFL Club
Brisbane
Captain Papy
NRLSC RD9 Score 001.png

If Papy is out, here's my trades, but uncertain whether I should boost Taffe>Turbo :unsure:

NRLSC RD10 Trade 001.png

Should I use my 4th boost and add Turbo or save a boost and a trade?
NRLSC RD10 Trade 002.png

What to do??
 
Joined
22 Jul 2018
Messages
40
Likes
110
AFL Club
Bulldogs
For those who have Cameron Murray or looking at getting him in - Looks like he will be sidelined for 3-4 weeks for an injured neck. Telegraph and others reporting
 
Joined
23 Dec 2020
Messages
388
Likes
1,262
AFL Club
Brisbane
Dropped a lot of spots last week due to no Hynes and Staggs imitating Fifita as a decoy runner.

Got 2 options this week

Paps > Turbo, Staggs > Meaney, Ilias > Hynes
Paps > Garrick, Staggs > Meaney, Ilias > Hynes

So basically a decision between Turbo or Garrick + 250k.

the 250k between Garrick and Turbo essentially means I can go LMartin > Ipap next week by downgrading Tuilagi to Burbo (thinking on it more I’ll probably do that trade this week with the sea eagles broncos game likely being wet (it’s been raining/drizzling non-stop up here since practically Sunday
So likely Paps > Hynes this week, Tuilagi > Burbo Staggs > Meaney
730k in the bank next week to go Ilias > Garrick and LMartin > Ipap
Leaves team with 18 trades left of

Grant (Cotter*)
Haas, Lolo (Arrow*, MKing)
Talakai, Ipap, Yeo (Aitken*, Burbo, Frf,2rf noughie)
Cleary (Taafe)
Munster (CWalker*)
Manu, Meaney, Garrick, May (Suaalii, Tass, Vailea)
Hynes (Koula)

Plan then is to hold trades to after round 13 and maybe go Meaney > Paps/Turbo when he’s back.
 
Last edited:
Joined
23 Dec 2020
Messages
388
Likes
1,262
AFL Club
Brisbane
Dropped a lot of spots last week due to no Hynes and Staggs imitating Fifita as a decoy runner.

Got 2 options this week

Paps > Turbo, Staggs > Meaney, Ilias > Hynes
Paps > Garrick, Staggs > Meaney, Ilias > Hynes

So basically a decision between Turbo or Garrick + 250k.

the 250k between Garrick and Turbo essentially means I can go LMartin > Ipap next week by downgrading Tuilagi to Burbo (thinking on it more I’ll probably do that trade this week with the sea eagles broncos game likely being wet (it’s been raining/drizzling non-stop up here since practically Sunday
So likely Paps > Hynes this week, Tuilagi > Burbo Staggs > Meaney
730k in the bank next week to go Ilias > Garrick and LMartin > Ipap
Leaves team with 18 trades left of

Grant (Cotter*)
Haas, Lolo (Arrow*, MKing)
Talakai, Ipap, Yeo (Aitken*, Burbo, Frf,2rf noughie)
Cleary (Taafe)
Munster (CWalker*)
Manu, Meaney, Garrick, May (Suaalii, Tass, Vailea)
Hynes (Koula)

Plan then is to hold trades to after round 13 and maybe go Meaney > Paps/Turbo when he’s back.
Did a reevaluation on Staggs as he'll be running directly at Burbo this week in CTW and has a solid match-up next 2 weeks.

Instead just going Paps > Hynes and Vailea to Burbo moving Aitken up to CTW.

Reassess options next week and hold my final 2 boosts.
 
Last edited:
Joined
29 Nov 2019
Messages
3,788
Likes
13,915
AFL Club
Brisbane
5/158

New recruit VC Turbo (only trade confirmed atm) should've had another week or two off

+ Haas, Staggs, Tuipulotu, MKing

Cobbo scoring big on my pine two weeks in a row now

Decided not to bring in Ben
 
Last edited:
Top