Discussion NRL SuperCoach Discussion

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Cleary vs Ponga anyone?
There is a concern with Ponga's full time move to 5/8th, so I faded him with the hope that he gets off to a slow start and can be picked up cheaper later on. You know what you're getting with Cleary.

AFL Club
GWS Giants
There is a concern with Ponga's full time move to 5/8th, so I faded him with the hope that he gets off to a slow start and can be picked up cheaper later on. You know what you're getting with Cleary.
Yeah, I want to play Morgan in my halves as well so it's either him at 5/8 or halfback depending on who I pick between Cleary and Ponga. I'm just scared that if I go with Cleary, Ponga will either fail quick and move to fullback or he'll actually do just as well, and in both scenarios I would want him in my team. But if I don't start with him I'll struggle to get him in.

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Yeah, I want to play Morgan in my halves as well so it's either him at 5/8 or halfback depending on who I pick between Cleary and Ponga. I'm just scared that if I go with Cleary, Ponga will either fail quick and move to fullback or he'll actually do just as well, and in both scenarios I would want him in my team. But if I don't start with him I'll struggle to get him in.
Well, that sounds like you should start Ponga and sleep easy at night.

AFL Club
Sydney
Just went to change it... lol

Didn’t realise it was an early game. Fifita, Ponga, Capewell and Nikora who I took off field with my late changes :unsure:
I have Fifita, Capewell and Moylan scoring for me. Nikora on the bench unfortunately but it’s a good sign he is scoring well for the time he’s on the field. Great cash cow!

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I have Fifita, Capewell and Moylan scoring for me. Nikora on the bench unfortunately but it’s a good sign he is scoring well for the time he’s on the field. Great cash cow!
Great work fading Ponga. Looking like a modest score coming up and considering the price tag and his popularity could be a nice pod for you this week.

AFL Club
Sydney
Well not too bad an outing, all players I owned scored 50 or more with Fifita in the 70’s as captain. Hopefully Tedesco, friend and Murray have strong games as well so I can have a good platform going into the 2nd half of the round.