Discussion NRL SuperCoach Discussion

AFL Club
Sydney
809 with Arrow, J. Bateman and Lane to go.

With some luck I could hit 950+. Not too upset with this for the first round, save for the few good scores I have on my bench (garner, keighran and Nikora).

Even Host almost equaled Taupau who was a little underwhelming in his 2nd stint on the field. Hopefully that will be remedied next round.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
10/702

Played: A Fifita, M Moylan, J Friend, C Murray, A Tolman, K Holland, E Marsters, M Taupau, J Trbojevic (C), M Morgan.

Still to play: J Arrow, S Lane, N Cleary, C Gutherson, J Bateman, CNK and M Sivo.

Very happy with my current performance and hoping to score around 1000. Annoyed switching my last R spot from A Keighran to M Sivo 1 hour before kickoff but it's part and parcel of fantasy sports.

AFL Club
GWS Giants
11/685 C played. Very dissappointed that 4 of the player's I listed as keepers performed below expectation Holland, Murray(not good base), Cook and Taupau. Hopefully they perform a bit better next week.

AFL Club
Sydney
11/685 C played. Very dissappointed that 4 of the player's I listed as keepers performed below expectation Holland, Murray(not good base), Cook and Taupau. Hopefully they perform a bit better next week.
Murray got 50 points from hitups (25 points) and tackles (26 minus 1 for the missed tackle). I’d say that’s a good base considering Souths did a lot less defending than the roosters did. If he’s punching out 50 a game from tackles and hitups, I’m certainly not going to complain.

Wouldn’t stress about Holland as his team got punished, he’ll get his hands on the ball more as the season goes on, and actually kick goals when his team put on some tries.

Taupau is the one I’d be worried about, although his last stint on the field was interrupted by a couple of tries, so it took some time out of the game, meaning less stats.

Even though I don’t own him, I wouldn’t stress about cook, 57 isn’t a terrible total where his tackle count was under 40 (36 tackles). He was close to a couple of linebreaks as well which would’ve made his score a great one.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sele off with suspected broken arm.
Nathan Brown with a pec , commentators suggesting 4-6 months out.

AFL Club
Sydney
Sele off with suspected broken arm.
Nathan Brown with a pec , commentators suggesting 4-6 months out.
He’s a big player for the eels (brown) so that’s a massive loss. Means good things for Shaun Lane’s minutes though, especially when Ma’u is back.

The Eels look quite good at the moment. Worried that gutherson is going to make me pay for omitting him last minute for addo-carr. He looks really good in attack so far.

AFL Club
Collingwood
He’s a big player for the eels (brown) so that’s a massive loss. Means good things for Shaun Lane’s minutes though, especially when Ma’u is back.

The Eels look quite good at the moment. Worried that gutherson is going to make me pay for omitting him last minute for addo-carr. He looks really good in attack so far.
They had another try disallowed (stepping on the line) by Ferguson and another close call , just need Moses to kick straight.

I have Lane (R) & Moses in my 17 , plus Brown & Sivo.

Might need to dust off my Sterlo shirt hahaha

AFL Club
Sydney
Cleary could get a bag of points whilst Jennings is in the bin. Panic stations for Parramatta if they can’t get possession.

AFL Club
Sydney
Would’ve thought that gutherson received the try assist and linebreak assist for the last try there. Will be interested to see if they update it or not.