AFL Club
North Melb.
Score: 1100
Overall Rank: 27339 (from 26377)
Planned RD18 trades: Out: A Tolman, M Morgan, In: V Kikau, D Cherry-Evans

Current team (inclusive of planned trades):
View attachment 10270
View attachment 10271
Those trades seem kind of sideways for me. With 7 trades left I'd be targeting Turbo (< RTS), Klemmer and Ma'u. Kerr as a nuff going forward for VC purposes. Injuries to keepers aren't so bad at this stage as it allows the VC to be used, and you have plenty of cover.

Morgan is a DPP swap with SJ.

Jarred Anderson (nuff) for Nikora and Tolman for Klemmer could be and option for this round to keep the DPP link. It should allow a RTS to Turbo trade next round (though I haven't done all the Maths to check).

Anyway, food for thought. I'd love to see you finish the season as you started.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Those trades seem kind of sideways for me. With 7 trades left I'd be targeting Turbo (< RTS), Klemmer and Ma'u. Kerr as a nuff going forward for VC purposes. Injuries to keepers aren't so bad at this stage as it allows the VC to be used, and you have plenty of cover.

Jarred Anderson (nuff) for Nikora and Tolman for Klemmer could be and option for this round to keep the DPP link. It should allow a RTS to Turbo trade next round (though I haven't done all the Maths to check).

Thanks. Noticed A Tolman and M Morgan are missing this week which is why both have been traded and I’ve wanted to grab Kikau and DCE for a while. In regards to getting Turbo I should be able to afford him by trading out Naden in a couple of weeks allowing the RTS to Turbo trade.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Executed the trades but would appreciate thoughts on which 4 reserves to select.
Will likely be D Cook, M Taupau, V Kikau and R Tuivasa-Sheck but I also have B Ferguson, D Cherry-Evans, S Johnson, B Nikoara, S Taukeiaho, and D Finucane as options.

AFL Club
Richmond
Executed the trades but would appreciate thoughts on which 4 reserves to select.
Will likely be D Cook, M Taupau, V Kikau and R Tuivasa-Sheck but I also have B Ferguson, D Cherry-Evans, S Johnson, B Nikoara, S Taukeiaho, and D Finucane as options.
For what it’s worth Kikau has had a disrupted preparation for this week as he went back to Fiji for his brothers wedding. No idea if it’ll effect him, but it’s just something to keep in mind.

Conditions could be shocking tomorrow night in Wellington, so I myself am a little reluctant to play RTS. If it’s a little wet I can deal with that, but if it’s pissing down with a bit of wind I might give him a spell from my side.

DCE is a must for me. Back at home on Sunday arvo on a perfect winters day, I reckon they’ll do a number on Parra and DCE will feature heavily. He’s one of my first picked.

Shaun Johnson has a big injury cloud and has to pass a fitness test. Though it’s his first game against his former club, if he plays I’m tipping him to have a big one. Which will also bring Nikora into play. He looked good last week and could have quite easily scored a 70-80 if not for a few calls that disallowed his attacking stats.

For me I’d be dropping Taupau/Kikau and bringing in DCE and SJ.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
For what it’s worth Kikau has had a disrupted preparation for this week as he went back to Fiji for his brothers wedding. No idea if it’ll effect him, but it’s just something to keep in mind.

Conditions could be shocking tomorrow night in Wellington, so I myself am a little reluctant to play RTS. If it’s a little wet I can deal with that, but if it’s pissing down with a bit of wind I might give him a spell from my side.

DCE is a must for me. Back at home on Sunday arvo on a perfect winters day, I reckon they’ll do a number on Parra and DCE will feature heavily. He’s one of my first picked.

Shaun Johnson has a big injury cloud and has to pass a fitness test. Though it’s his first game against his former club, if he plays I’m tipping him to have a big one. Which will also bring Nikora into play. He looked good last week and could have quite easily scored a 70-80 if not for a few calls that disallowed his attacking stats.

For me I’d be dropping Taupau/Kikau and bringing in DCE and SJ.
Thanks. Both DCE and S Johnson are on the bench behind N Cleary and K Ponga so I’ll likely give 1 of them the R instead of Kikau/Taupau.

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Cook, RTS, DCE and toss up with Taupau and SJ. Safety sways ti Taupau.

And what Lynchmond says about Cook being rested.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Theres whispers Cook could be rested completely, or be given a spell in game this week. I’d look at line ups before kick off to make a call on playing him too.
Cook, RTS, DCE and toss up with Taupau and SJ. Safety sways ti Taupau.

And what Lynchmond says about Cook being rested.
Thanks. Cook is on bench as a reserve with C Smith on as captain.

AFL Club
Sydney
My decision to offload Cook a few weeks back for Fainu beginning to look better and better. Just need to trade him back in next week for a net gain of about 200-220k and I’ll be extremely happy.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
1,375 (Turbo)

I got caught out with the early start in NZ on Friday and didn’t get Maumalo off field and execute my planned Dugan to DC-E trade. I thought the ap was playing up, then realised the game was 20 mins in!

It was OK in the end as I decided not to make any trades and ended up with the second highest score in our league. Alas, I still lost my H2H to the only higher score, so I guess it really wasn’t OK!

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
1,365 (Turbo)

I got caught out with the early start in NZ on Friday and didn’t get Maumalo off field and execute my planned Dugan to DC-E trade. I thought the ap was playing up, then realised the game was 20 mins in!

It was OK in the end as I decided not to make any trades and ended up with the second highest score in our league. Alas, I still lost my H2H to the only higher score, so I guess it really wasn’t OK!
Great score. I managed 1329 with both Fifita and Kikau in my 17 with B Nikora's 103, B Naden's 102 and S Taukeiaho's 81 on the bench. Very happy with C Smith as captain, Cook finally delivering for me, DCE on debut along with most of the stars performing.

AFL Club
Collingwood
1302 (Taumalolo)

knew Munster was out but missed Maumalo being out , oh well Amone with 24 helped (whoever he is)

Xerri's 103 outside my XVII hurts but that's the breaks , quite happy spending 15 minutes or so each week on this format.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
1302 (Taumalolo)

knew Munster was out but missed Maumalo being out , oh well Amone with 24 helped (whoever he is)

Xerri's 103 outside my XVII hurts but that's the breaks , quite happy spending 15 minutes or so each week on this format.
Same here. Haven't watched many/if any matches over the past month but enjoyed watching several games a round early in the season after rarely watching the rugby outside of Origin in previous years.

With low trades across this and AFL SC it's just about time to start research for our upcoming NFL season.

AFL Club
Richmond
Huge scoring round for most. Well done to those with monster scores. 1298 myself which should hopefully be enough for par and hold my rank. Tedesco who’s my captain should update another 10 points so should push pass 1300.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Same here. Haven't watched many/if any matches over the past month but enjoyed watching several games a round early in the season after rarely watching the rugby outside of Origin in previous years.

With low trades across this and AFL SC it's just about time to start research for our upcoming NFL season.
I still watch Origin but even that seems different without GI , Slater , Smith & JT etc , occasionally will flick on a premiership game.

You need to get into EPL RDT as well ?

NFL I definitely need to research , if I can get a reasonable starting (playing) team together , I will enjoy it.

First time I went Brady & auto-select , took me about 8 weeks to rid myself of all my donuts.

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
1341 C Turbo which was around par. Moved up only 399 places. Won 2 out of 3 and drew with siwel in SCS01

5 trades left. I will probably do Capewell > Klemmer and then sit tight with:

Cook (Smith)
Haas, Klemmer (Fifita, Kerr FRF/2RF)
Lolo, Matterson, TKO FRF/2RF (Tevaga HK/2RF, Nikora 2RF/CTW, Staggs 2RF/CTW)
DCE (Morgan 5/8/HFB)
Ponga 5/8/FLB (SJ 5/8/HFB)
Mitchell, Ma'u 2RF/CTW, Bateman 2RF/CTW (Xerri, Burns, Anderson 2RF/CTW)
Turbo (Teddy)

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Got scaled up to 1,386 but still fell 6 points short of a H2H win.

I might bring in DC-E like I was going to last week but I also need to weigh up when to bring Ponga and Teddy before it is all too late. 9 trades left.