Overall Rank: 25492
Captain: C Smith

Planned RD20 trades:
Out: B Naden. B Ferguson
In: M Ma'u, J Issako

Team inc above trades:
View attachment 10533
View attachment 10534

Remaining trades will likely be used for RTS to Turbo and possibly one of the FRF or 2RF to R Matterson if funds permit.
Captaining K Ponga this round and would greatly appreciate thoughts on who to include in the playing 17.
M Mau will be moved on-field replacing E Marsters and Fifita returns pushing to Taupau to the bench. D Cook and RTS are locks at 14 and 15 but undecided on the remaining 2 spots.

Options are:
E Marsters, J Issako, S Johnson, DCE, M Taupau and B Nikora.
Leaning towards DCE and SJ.

AFL Club
Richmond
Captaining K Ponga this round and would greatly appreciate thoughts on who to include in the playing 17.
M Mau will be moved on-field replacing E Marsters and Fifita returns pushing to Taupau to the bench. D Cook and RTS are locks at 14 and 15 but undecided on the remaining 2 spots.

Options are:
E Marsters, J Issako, S Johnson, DCE, M Taupau and B Nikora.
Leaning towards DCE and SJ.
Yeah I’d lean towards DCE/SJ. Just be aware also that Fifita has been named to come off the bench. Unsure if it’s just mind games, will have to see an hour prior to kick off. I reckon he’ll get at least 45 mins anyway off the bench, and could really have a high work rate in that time to o***et his reduced minutes. Would be really damaging coming off the bench coming up against fatigued opposition. I personally think he’ll start though.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yeah I’d lean towards DCE/SJ. Just be aware also that Fifita has been named to come off the bench. Unsure if it’s just mind games, will have to see an hour prior to kick off. I reckon he’ll get at least 45 mins anyway off the bench, and could really have a high work rate in that time to o***et his reduced minutes. Would be really damaging coming off the bench coming up against fatigued opposition. I personally think he’ll start though.
Thanks for the news regarding Fifita and thoughts on the 16th and 17th spot conundrum. Will feel weird benching E Marsters and M Taupau as they have been fielded all season but hopefully they don't record their highest score this round;).

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Taking my mind off my deplorable AFL SC team for the moment ...

It is finally time to grab Ponga. I’m thinking a single trade using Hughes and swinging Hutchison to HFB bench, and saving trades to see out the year. Or, am I going about it incorrectly and should I be focussing on another area? Team below.
E1A1F6CF-BD0C-4D2C-BE6D-BFCF02662C7B.jpeg

AFL Club
Richmond
Taking my mind off my deplorable AFL SC team for the moment ...

It is finally time to grab Ponga. I’m thinking a single trade using Hughes and swinging Hutchison to HFB bench, and saving trades to see out the year. Or, am I going about it incorrectly and should I be focussing on another area? Team below.
View attachment 10568
Ponga is a Must. Following that trade, I’d look to bolster your CTW by bringing in a Gutho/Ma’u/Bateman or possibly a combination of those three. Maumalo is a nice pod, but you don’t need Dugan, Arthers or Walker in your squad.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Ponga is a Must. Following that trade, I’d look to bolster your CTW by bringing in a Gutho/Ma’u/Bateman or possibly a combination of those three. Maumalo is a nice pod, but you don’t need Dugan, Arthers or Walker in your squad.
Thanks, I appreciate your help!

AFL Club
Richmond
Crazy week of scoring. Have hit 1400 and am slightly underwhelmed with it as I didn’t skipper Teddy. Went Latrell instead. Pretty sure he is owed a TA/LBA so hoping it can close the gap between him and teddy to make it less of a costly decision. About 12% captained Trbo so there’s going to be a huge difference in scores this week I reckon.

AFL Club
Collingwood
1307 Tom Turbo

new recruit Tom Turbo couldn't handle the pressure of being Captain of my side , oh well.

AFL Club
Sydney
Crazy week of scoring. Have hit 1400 and am slightly underwhelmed with it as I didn’t skipper Teddy. Went Latrell instead. Pretty sure he is owed a TA/LBA so hoping it can close the gap between him and teddy to make it less of a costly decision. About 12% captained Trbo so there’s going to be a huge difference in scores this week I reckon.
Yeah I captained Latrell too.1459 in the end which should at least see me rise a few ranks.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Using my last 2 trades with 1 to turn RTS into T Turbo but would greatly appreciate thoughts on who to select between Matterson and Klemmer replacing S Taukeiaho.

Also which 4 to play between:
Cook, T Turbo, DCE, S Johnson, V Kikau, E Marsters, M Taupau, D Klemmer/R Matterson and B Nikora.

Leaning towards Cook, T Turbo, DCE and S Johnson but I can bench P Hass/A Fifita or both to allow M Taupau and D Klemmer as well as Marsters over Gutherson.

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Using my last 2 trades with 1 to turn RTS into T Turbo but would greatly appreciate thoughts on who to select between Matterson and Klemmer replacing S Taukeiaho.

Also which 4 to play between:
Cook, T Turbo, DCE, S Johnson, V Kikau, E Marsters, M Taupau, D Klemmer/R Matterson and B Nikora.

Leaning towards Cook, T Turbo, DCE and S Johnson but I can bench P Hass/A Fifita or both to allow M Taupau and D Klemmer as well as Marsters over Gutherson.
Klemmer now that Matterson is playing lock.

The four you picked. Play Klemmer over Fifita., even if the rumour is true that he'll start this week.

AFL Club
Collingwood
1251 Tom Turbo (again)

Certainly put the jinx on Tommy Turbo

Highest scoring player this week was Munster and yep he wasn't part of my XVII

this is even more frustrating than normal SC

AFL Club
Collingwood
3rd time lucky with Tommy Turbo, first time I have used a non player (Parry) as C though so no idea how it will all pan out

auto emergency score looks like it will be Gutherson who just dropped from 54 to 47 in front of my eyes

AFL Club
Sydney
Had the VC on Haas but decided to keep the faith with Ponga against the Cowboys. 87 after the first half is making it look like the right decision!

AFL Club
Collingwood
may have got lucky last night with the VC on Manu Ma'u

tough comp to make ground it, I suspect most teams have been very similar for weeks now , been hovering between 22,000 - 26,000 seemingly for the last 12 weeks

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Whoops .... forgot about Thursday night games! Fortunately just the two players who would have been on field anyway, so no harm done at 2/154.

Is Maumalo to Crichton a silly trade?

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Whoops .... forgot about Thursday night games! Fortunately just the two players who would have been on field anyway, so no harm done at 2/154.

Is Maumalo to Crichton a silly trade?
I wouldn't do Maumalo to Crichton. TKO to Crichton would be a better option, if funds allow.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I wouldn't do Maumalo to Crichton. TKO to Crichton would be a better option, if funds allow.
The funds allow but unfortunately TKO is on my FRF and I have no way of getting him to 2RF. I could use 2 trades but only have 3 left.