Discussion NRL SuperCoach Discussion

AFL Club
Brisbane
2 trades - more in the byes rounds - and yes good to save trades so they accumulate wherever possible ?
Sorry about this. If we can only have 2 trades max a round, then they can't accumulate.

Example. After week 1 I make zero trades, after round 2 can i make 4 trades? Or only 2 trades?

After week 3, is it 6 trades? Or 2?

Thanks again

AFL Club
Sydney
Sorry about this. If we can only have 2 trades max a round, then they can't accumulate.

Example. After week 1 I make zero trades, after round 2 can i make 4 trades? Or only 2 trades?

After week 3, is it 6 trades? Or 2?

Thanks again
Similar situation to AFL, two trades for normal weeks and then during bye rounds (or just before bye rounds, can’t remember) there are a couple of 3 trade weeks.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Final team:
View attachment 16386

Glaring omission is P Has but I'm hopeful the others selected can compensate for his omission as it was difficult to part with several to attempt to fit him in. Only W Blake in action tonight (J Stimson is but outside my 17) and looking forward to my 2nd season of NRL after thoroughly enjoying taking an interest in the sport last season.
Score: 1090
Captain: J Taumalolo
Overall Rank: 2797

Planned trades:
Out: J Stimson, D Fusitu'a
In: E Katoa and E Marsters
1584344534861.png

AFL Club
Brisbane
Score: 1090
Captain: J Taumalolo
Overall Rank: 2797

Planned trades:
Out: J Stimson, D Fusitu'a
In: E Katoa and E Marsters
Well done! 28 points difference and nearly 4000 spots.

1062 - Haas C

OUT: Fusitua
IN: Yeo/Marsters - Any thoughts on which one?

also, I made a serious rookie mistake - first year so I'm allowed one :D. don't hate i did the same in BBL with DShort first rnd..
I picked Latrell! So now I know not what to do??
Everything I've read is he's too expensive, he'll drop 200k, he's out of position...etc

Should I drop him now for Nofo, or wait one week?

I'm also thinking about dropping Z Musgrove for Guler either this week or next (depends on Latrell move). Any thoughts?

I have enough for these trades, and I'm ok with the rest of my team for now.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

1062 - Haas C

also, I made a serious rookie mistake - first year so I'm allowed one :D. don't hate i did the same in BBL with DShort first rnd..
Everything I've read is he's too expensive, he'll drop 200k, he's out of position...etc

I'm also thinking about dropping Z Musgrove for Guler either this week or next (depends on Latrell move). Any thoughts?

Better directed to @KLo30 , @7/11 or more knowledgeable coaches than myself.

Prefer E Marsters due to his solid base and offload ability whilst not being heavily dependent on scoring tries in comparison to some of the other CTW's. Yeo's dual position eligibility and price are extremely enticing but he potentially could be negatively impacted by the return of V Kikau to the starters in conjunction with K Capewell likely returning from injury in the coming weeks.

As for Latrell hold for RD2 and reassess in RD3.

Last edited:

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.

1062 - Haas C

Wait a week.

Firstly, trust your premiums. Secondly, each round could be the last or the next compromised. Third you have a good first score.

AFL Club
Sydney

1062 - Haas C

Nofoaluma is one of my favourite players, but you do have to be wary of him as by nature his position can have low scores. He had a great year last season and has in the past, but he won’t score 2 tries every week (despite being one of the tigers main weapons in offence).

Latrell I’d give another week. It was wet so it wasn’t conducive to him scoring large. If this week is dry you will get a better feel for what his ceiling is in a new team. If this week is wet again and you cop another low score then it is up to you. You hear a lot of stories about people selling their underperforming keepers after 2 rounds only for them to go on a hot streak straight after.

That said, you’ve had a better start to the season to me, so do what your gut tells you. Listening to other opinions can muddle with your gut and you find it more frustrating when a decision doesn’t end up going your way.

AFL Club
Brisbane
Nofoaluma is one of my favourite players, but you do have to be wary of him as by nature his position can have low scores. He had a great year last season and has in the past, but he won’t score 2 tries every week (despite being one of the tigers main weapons in offence).

Latrell I’d give another week. It was wet so it wasn’t conducive to him scoring large. If this week is dry you will get a better feel for what his ceiling is in a new team. If this week is wet again and you cop another low score then it is up to you. You hear a lot of stories about people selling their underperforming keepers after 2 rounds only for them to go on a hot streak straight after.

That said, you’ve had a better start to the season to me, so do what your gut tells you. Listening to other opinions can muddle with your gut and you find it more frustrating when a decision doesn’t end up going your way.
Thanks, I'll keep Latrell.

I still think I need to trade out Fusitua for Marsters now.

Currently my CTW's are
Mitchell, Isaako, Fusitua, Lomax (Watkins, Kennedy, Willame)

AFL Club
Carlton
1064 first round

Traded Arrow and Brailey for Horse and Williams (Walters to backup HKR)

Good luck this week everyone

AFL Club
Brisbane
1062 Haas C

Out: Fusitua
In: Marsters

Interesting first game, Marsters was always in the picture but was used as a dummy. Not sure what the difference was apart from Mcguire being back in - he may have taken ball time away from Marsters. Base is good though.

C on Haas again.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
10/775

Captain: N Cleary

Still to come: G Williams, S Johnson, A Fifita, R Papenhuyzen, K Ponga, J Arrow and W Blake.

Only 2 players below 50: E Marsters and D Fifita