Haas, Carrigan
Matto, Lolo, Yeo
Cleary, Pearce*
DBrown, Luai*
Bmoz, Lomax, Ikuvalu, SCrichton
Teddy (C), Ponga*

Everyone hitting 90+ would be nice.
Good luck for RD11

would it be crazy to trade out nofu to ikuvalu to get a potentially 100k bump that iku is most likely to get.

He has a good chance to even outscore nofu this week as he is taking on a shakey warriors team compared to the eels

AFL Club
Brisbane
would it be crazy to trade out nofu to ikuvalu to get a potentially 100k bump that iku is most likely to get.

He has a good chance to even outscore nofu this week as he is taking on a shakey warriors team compared to the eels
The downsides I see are Ikuvalu only scores once and gets 70 (ball goes elsewhere), Nofo scores a couple and hits 100+. If Ikuvalu doesn't score, that could see him between 30-40, while Nofo has only had two hiccups below 50.
If you're good elsewhere and 50-80k cash increase would help. It's not a crazy idea.

Tough decision without knowing your team and cash.

AFL Club
Sydney
Trades finally done. For rd11

Api > CS9
Gutho > Ponga

Leaves $236k ITB
Team now

CS9, Grant*
Haas, Carrigan
Matto, Lolo, Yeo
Cleary, Pearce*
DBrown, Luai*
Bmoz, Lomax, Ikuvalu, SCrichton
Teddy (C), Ponga*

Everyone hitting 90+ would be nice.
Good luck for RD11
Also have done the gutho > ponga, going to sleep on weather its api to smith or cook, with nofo making his BE tonight I may be led into smith over cook to save a few bucks but having no souths players and already having munster I'd prefer cook, just a personal thing I like to have a player from as many teams as I can to watch.

Tough night, feared a low slugfest so benched lucy :( and these things happen as with Matto but hes a concern going forwards, as he has a big issue with HIA back when he was with the roosters, eels have the 10 day turnaround now which helps.

Just as an aside, as a former owner what to make of Moses, he's become a legitimate excellent NRL player which seems to mean he has become almost SC irrelevant, he'll update a good whack I expect but hes not the dominant half he was last year.

AFL Club
Brisbane
Also have done the gutho > ponga, going to sleep on weather its api to smith or cook, with nofo making his BE tonight I may be led into smith over cook to save a few bucks but having no souths players and already having munster I'd prefer cook, just a personal thing I like to have a player from as many teams as I can to watch.

Tough night, feared a low slugfest so benched lucy :( and these things happen as with Matto but hes a concern going forwards, as he has a big issue with HIA back when he was with the roosters, eels have the 10 day turnaround now which helps.

Just as an aside, as a former owner what to make of Moses, he's become a legitimate excellent NRL player which seems to mean he has become almost SC irrelevant, he'll update a good whack I expect but hes not the dominant half he was last year.
Yes Matto could be a problem, I'll be watching him also. He has the 3rd best ave overall behind Staines and Teddy. Hopefully the turnaround helps. ?

I have Cleary but want SJ and Munster if possible, trying to move halves to make it happen as I think they'll hit more tons than Moses in SC - but definitely a brilliant player.

With
the massive ceilings of fullback and halves with cook / smith now showing they a level above api / grant
- I don't think you can go wrong with either, having cook/smith sooner than others do, and having the Cleary/SJ/Munster combo now, I think will give you a better chance of bigger points week in week out. Some 30-50 point difference per player more.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Watching O***iders this morning is SBW definitely returning ?

They were also talking about Joseph Suaalli , crazy $$$ if true , unbelievable expectations and pressure.

AFL Club
Sydney
Watching O***iders this morning is SBW definitely returning ?

They were also talking about Joseph Suaalli , crazy $$$ if true , unbelievable expectations and pressure.
Cant see SBW being overly SC relevant, he'll come off the bench surely. As an aside I'm not a fan of how this is being done. If they going to bend the rules for "entertainment" sake it would sit way little better with most fans if its to help the squad that can't even field a full team rather than the 2 time defending champs.

AFL Club
Brisbane
1119 (C) Tedesco
Dropped out of the top 2000 ?

Big disappointments - Roosters/Knights/The Bunker/My captain choice
Highlights - Bulldogs/Warriors defense ✔️

Matto going down hurt - down approx 75+.
I had VC on Smith but decided Tedesco might get close to the 95 which was listed at the time. CS9 upgraded to 110, Teddy downgraded to 53 - 114pt difference.

R12 Probables
OUTS : Grant, DBrown
INS : Cook, SJ

Next Rd targets - Nofo + FRF/2RF

AFL Club
Sydney
1119 (C) Tedesco

I had VC on Smith but decided Tedesco might get close to the 95 which was listed at the time. CS9 upgraded to 110, Teddy downgraded to 53 - 114pt difference.

R12 Probables

57 point difference.

53 + 220 = 273
106 + 110 = 216

AFL Club
Sydney
1202 this week, not the worst but not great either, but only down 292 which I found surprising to overall 2060. Despite C Teddy and matto which cant be helped the biggest fail was playing williams over lucy and rudolph but thats 40pts so nothing significant, still only 100 odd points out of top 100 so its very tight.

Trades going to be tricky with doubt over matto, I wanted to do coates to nofo and hold the second for later in the round but I am $14k short of that now with Nofo holding firm and Coates stinking up the joint, I have to bring in a keeper CTW but if I want to make it a standalone trade and not nofo I was thinking Mansour but he looks injured, hes already missed a game with his knees and went down a few times on the weekend with issues. The other one I am seriously considering is Mann, really missed the boat on him but maybe its time to suck it up, outside chance he could start or at least spend some time at hooker too, am watching their team list closely, watched him alot last year and gee he has taken it up many notches, against the storm will be tough, he looks like hes injured every game he plays but is so consistent with points in CTW.

All faith lost in Gwilliams now despite having a good run coming, he's become my 2019 Staggs, never play him the right round. I cant see an 80+ from him and already having munster, cleary and SJ just putting him to a dual nuff is probably the answer but with Moses so cheap and the run they have coming up despite previously ruling him out maybe its too hard to pass on. Don't want to buy him against my dogs though cant be cheering that!

A little gun-shy now so will probably will VC Teddy and C smith who is just killing it but depends on AE issues like fuimano.

AFL Club
Sydney
Score: 1102
Rd Rank: 47,862
Overall Rank: 25408 (from 22213)

Trades:
Out: C Hess, G Williams
In: C McInnes, M Aubusson

View attachment 19186

I looked alot at the aubo trade, but you'll have to trade him back out in 2-3 weeks for a little bit of cash, he's not a play as the 46 he got is pretty much his limit unless he hits some trys which of course is possible. Although it feels like we have unlimited trades I'm starting to look at who i have to still move out of my team and i have lots, I don't think we can do anymore trade in / out moves and I'm going to nu*** to maximise downgrade cash. Although I just ragged on him in my other post as I'm very very angry with him Gwilliams has a decent run coming cows, panthers, broncos, titans, dogs. If I do end up holding him 4 out of those 5 are possible plays or at worst cash making. However someone like drinkwater is done for the season and has to go, maybe to a nuff like staines who although it seems unlikely may actually come back and earn a bucket-load but wont play off the bench and bank the rest, or maybe a dual ctw/flb in case teddy sits out the week and you can bring in best / lomax in FLB, then you another +$70k up for next week and leaves what should be a continuing a good prospect Averillo as a backup CTW

AFL Club
Sydney
1119 (C) Tedesco

R12 Probables

I don't mind the Grant trade, as good as he's going I think hes running the gauntlet, first year rookies tent to have something come along to keep them out for a bit.