Discussion Winter Olympics 2022

AFL Club
Carlton
To my surprise having followed it closely through the second week, it looks as though the US will probably top the medal tally after all. They have four gold medal matches to China's one that I could find, and they would have to make up two to go ahead.

Of course by their own system whereby all medals are worth the same they've already had it locked up for a full week, but we all know that's not how it works.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
To my surprise having followed it closely through the second week, it looks as though the US will probably top the medal tally after all. They have four gold medal matches to China's one that I could find, and they would have to make up two to go ahead.

Of course by their own system whereby all medals are worth the same they've already had it locked up for a full week, but we all know that's not how it works.
https://olympics.com/tokyo-2020/olympic-games/en/results/all-sports/medal-standings.htm

China are 2 ahead for now, I think this is up to date.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
How good is wheelchair basketball!
I enjoy the Paralympics, but I didn't get to see as much as I would have liked this time. I probably found the five a side football the most entertaining event that I saw. In this, all of the players are blindfolded except for the keeper. More goals were scored than I expected.