Opinion Player X vs. Player Y

AFL Club
Collingwood
Nah. Don’t hate him but going pretty lean in defense at this stage.
I don't know what to do , might just go autopick :)

Have these nagging feeling 6-8 of my rookies will all be dropped Round 3/4 and my team will be stuffed.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Now you've made me nervous, I have Macrae, Cripps, Oliver plus Lloyd, Grundy, Gawn and Danger :eek:
I was only referring to the parameters of that particular XvY! Mind you if you put some of those top-priced players in their own XvY, I would have some opinions.

AFL Club
St Kilda
What don’t you like about Steele , mainly poor team?
Not that I don't like him necessarily (though he's not in my team), just that I think those kind of expensive breakout picks should be the ones you burn to have in your team, and are the first ones picked, not ones you get just because that's how much money you have left to spend.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I don't know what to do , might just go autopick :)

Have these nagging feeling 6-8 of my rookies will all be dropped Round 3/4 and my team will be stuffed.
Yeah I’ve had a very mid pricer type set up as well but trying to avoid as many of them as possible. Guess we’ll have a better idea when the teams drop.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not that I don't like him necessarily (though he's not in my team), just that I think those kind of expensive breakout picks should be the ones you burn to have in your team, and are the first ones picked, not ones you get just because that's how much money you have left to spend.
Thanks mate I suppose selecting him as a breakout young premium contender (possibly going Brayshaw too) would fit the bill in the correct way rather than just fitting him in if I had 515k left!

AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah I’ve had a very mid pricer type set up as well but trying to avoid as many of them as possible. Guess we’ll have a better idea when the teams drop.
Pity all teams didn't announce there final 22's on Wednesday morning in Round 1 , just for SC purposes.

Pretty hard to think of SC after watching what happened in Christchurch though today , up to 49 dead now.

AFL Club
GWS Giants
taking into consideration job security, price scoring ability etc, balta vs duursman va scrimshaw

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Would be Constable M8 with a Bewley/Scott/Gibbons type bench.

Basically wondering if it’s worth passing on Butters to get the extra funds for Dusty up to Neale.
I wouldn’t personally. I think outside of Walsh no rookie looked as good as Butters in the pre-season.

Slots straight onto the wing as a Polec replacement with his elite skills. The only worry is his weight but playing out on a wing shouldn’t have too much effect.