Opinion Player X vs. Player Y

AFL Club
Geelong
M Crouch v Zerrett for the run home?
It might just be because I have owned Matt Crouch since round 1 but he has been very underwhelming all year and I just can't see him averaging a monster run home as he has in years gone by, i think Brad is taking a few points tbh.

That said, Merret. I myself am going Jelly>Oliver or Bont.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It might just be because I have owned Matt Crouch since round 1 but he has been very underwhelming all year and I just can't see him averaging a monster run home as he has in years gone by, i think Brad is taking a few points tbh.

That said, Merret. I myself am going Jelly>Oliver or Bont.
I'm debating those 2 as it allows me to keep an extra trade in pocket and grab Hurn + one of them this week to finish my side.

XvY ends up Any mid & Hurn + 3 injury trade vs Merrett/Crouch & Hurn + 4 injury trades.

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm debating those 2 as it allows me to keep an extra trade in pocket and grab Hurn + one of them this week to finish my side.

XvY ends up Any mid & Hurn + 3 injury trade vs Merrett/Crouch & Hurn + 4 injury trades.
Definitely the extra trade option.

I’d take Merrett personally as I think he’s slightly more POD. Could also argue he’s more durable.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Definitely the extra trade option.

I’d take Merrett personally as I think he’s slightly more POD. Could also argue he’s more durable.
I think it makes the most sense that way but cant help but feel it leaves my midfield a bit under-powered with Treloar, Sloane & Rocky occupying what is essentially M6-8.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Interesting XY. Maybe Gaff? Although I haven’t really been watching WCE games. Has he been playing more outside midfield this year?
His last few weeks have been really frustrating as an owner. Getting tons of the ball, but his DE hasn't been great due to the conditions, WCE have had a few games in the last month in torrid weather where some of his quick kicks out of packs or soccers off the ground etc. have been cutoff by the opposition. Also think he has been slightly stitched by CD to be honest on occasions lol, but thats another conversation.

AFL Club
West Coast
JPK v Gaff v Taranto?
Interesting XY. Maybe Gaff? Although I haven’t really been watching WCE games. Has he been playing more outside midfield this year?
His last few weeks have been really frustrating as an owner. Getting tons of the ball, but his DE hasn't been great due to the conditions, WCE have had a few games in the last month in torrid weather where some of his quick kicks out of packs or soccers off the ground etc. have been cutoff by the opposition. Also think he has been slightly stitched by CD to be honest on occasions lol, but thats another conversation.
Gaff didn't get tagged a couple of weeks back,still did ok. CBA well down as well. looks a consistent scorer with the highs and lows coming from shuey and yeo.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think it makes the most sense that way but cant help but feel it leaves my midfield a bit under-powered with Treloar, Sloane & Rocky occupying what is essentially M6-8.
Who is the best mid you’re missing?

I know what you mean re M6-8 but two of those are presumably locked in anyway.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Who is the best mid you’re missing?

I know what you mean re M6-8 but two of those are presumably locked in anyway.
Ends up being Fyfe/Kelly that gets skipped over mate. I've been thinking about this a bit overnight and I'm still not sure which way to go. The extra injury trade is likely the best way to go and a POD midfielder is my best chance of salvaging a decent rank for the year. However it's not inconceivable that Fyfe could go on a 130 tear for the next 6 weeks and just really lay the boot in.

Will have to ponder this one over the next few hours a bit more heavily.