Opinion Player X vs. Player Y

AFL Club
Collingwood
I saw his CBA and Wing Attendance stats in the Marsh series and didn't think there were THAT high

View attachment 16662
The problem the Crows have is they are very limited to where else they can play the Crouch brothers so I suspect that 3rd CBA player will be a mixture of between 6-8 players same as the wing with Atkins , Milera , Seedsman , Smith etc etc

Suspect Sloane will still want to be in the centre of the action.

If it was up to me I would have Milera & Smith as close to the centre as possible.

Need some run and carry in there.

AFL Club
Carlton
Nic Nat and Trac/Cegler and 70k (Brander on bench with Starc)

vs

Gawn, Brander and 150k (Williams on bench with Starc)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Nic Nat + Sicaly vs Gawn and Roberton?
NN/Sic are both looking like high scorers based on the games so far - ruck and intercept defender. Gawn should do very well too. Roberton is likely to be an average scorer. NN/Sic of those two options for me.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Can I check whether you still think this is the case?

Maybe he was occupying the spot of someone temporarily out with injury etc?
Yeah, that X v Y was one I may have got wrong too. Still not sold entirely on Sturt though, did not see a 100 coming and not sure he'll do it again, so will likely bypass him myself - good luck to him if he can score like that regularly!

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah, that X v Y was one I may have got wrong too. Still not sold entirely on Sturt though, did not see a 100 coming and not sure he'll do it again, so will likely bypass him myself - good luck to him if he can score like that regularly!
I was thinking about this again after I posted, and after a comment from @Bomber18 in another thread.

I think it’s possible both that (1) not selecting him was the right decision, but also (2) using a trade to bring him in is now the right decision, purely because of the cash gen his 100 generates (ie, even assuming you don’t revise your round 2+ forecasts at all).

I need to do the maths on what his cash gen looks like - and obviously it’s all conditional on him getting at least another 2 games, and likely more - but it’s something I will weigh up ... along with any other spitfires!

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Nic Nat + Sicaly vs Gawn and Roberton?
That’s pretty close I reckon. Ordinarily it would be hard to go against a combo with Gawn but I reckon I’d go the first one seeing we’ve got plenty of trades to throw around should you need to bring Gawn in at some stage.

Personal X v Y calls I've gotten wrong so far:
MacPherson over Greenwood
English over Naismith
Brayshaw over Bewley

But so far happy with my Rozee, Doch, Fort and Redman (to a degree) calls...