Opinion Player X vs. Player Y

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Who to sideways trade to Fyfe ?

Titch vs Jelly

Or just don’t do it
Ordinarily I would say don’t do it but if you’re set on doing it, I’d trade Titch before Jelly because I don’t see Titch hitting those heights. Jelly soft tissue injury is a worry though...so essentially I’m no help ?

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Quick x v y for me but I suspect I know who everyone will say judging by the trades thread.

Who’s the pick of this bunch?
Howe
Sicily
Mccluggage
Sinpkij
Petracca

AFL Club
Fremantle
Tom Green vs Tom Williamson

Don't need either on-field so really just looking for JS. Williamson lets me open up a D/M swing with Starcevich and Rivers.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Quick x v y for me but I suspect I know who everyone will say judging by the trades thread.

Howe
Sicily
Mccluggage
Sinpkij
Petracca
Based on not much, I'd rank them:

1. Petracca
2. Howe
3. Simpkin
4. Sicily
5. McCluggage (only because I haven't looked into him)

AFL Club
Collingwood

Howe
Sicily
Mccluggage
Sinpkij
Petracca
pack the Scottish Suitcase.

how about a ride on the Tuk Tuk ?

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Based on not much, I'd rank them:

1. Petracca
2. Howe
3. Simpkin
4. Sicily
5. McCluggage (only because I haven't looked into him)
pack the Scottish Suitcase.

how about a ride on the Tuk Tuk ?
Like mccluggage but not sure how well he can go in that midfield. Touk could be interesting if the suns are decent, would complement Rowell nicely (semi tongue in cheek).

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Fyfe vs Neale

Fyfe has Suns, Crows, Melb and Eagles

Neale has Crows, Port, Pies, Swans.

Took Miller was asked twice this week if he was going to Fyfe on AFL360 and ignored the question. Haven't seen GC tag yet. Crows a little bit Q4, Port no but think Ebert use to do the role, Swans have Hewett who went to the wrong guy last night. Hutching 4-5 weeks away.

No Gawn in the side. Fyfe may allow me to bring in a fwd premium if I don't bring Serong in next week.
Fyfe seems to have more benefits for you if he gets you an extra premium. I expect both will score similarly from here, Fyfe is a bit cheaper. Neale could go huge this round, but has a few tougher matches after. Think you are over paying to get Neale right now - can't see him maintaining his average, Fyfe too, but not over priced as much.

Titch vs Jelly

Or just don’t do it
Titch doesn't look 100%, he is not getting tackles. Bit of a concern for me too, but I have bigger concerns and he is still scoring OK. Trading him to Fyfe may not be entirely a bad decision if you have no other trades planned. If I was trading one of the two, it would be Titch for me. Probably better to hold off, although I hope I don't see Fyfe getting this cheap again soon, as I just traded him in myself.

Howe
Sicily
Mccluggage
Sinpkij
Petracca
Simpkin or Petracca just ahead of McCluggage for me. Started the Scotsman myself, and traded him out after a disappointing start (probably should have focused on other problems). Last round showed why I started him.

Tom Green vs Tom Williamson

Don't need either on-field so really just looking for JS. Williamson lets me open up a D/M swing with Starcevich and Rivers.
Williamson if you are after JS, Green has almost zero.

Titch vs Jelly

Or just don’t do it
Titch can't lay a tackle at the moment with his injured shoulder and can't raise his right arm above shoulder height, I noticed that a few times in the Hawks game last week and he doesn't look quite right at the moment. They're relatively minor things but even so they have the potential to snip 10-20 ppg off his total with the handful of tackles he's not sticking and a few missed opportunities to mark or pick up a ground ball and at his price that makes a difference.

Plenty of risk also with JKelly of course - need to find his groove and not miss games to be a keeper, although when he gets hot he's as consistently good as anyone in the midfield for fantasy and has that really attractive brand of football that CD scorers seem to be gravitating more to this year.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Williamson vs KKP vs a week early on Hill?

Looking to pick 2.
Hill will likely score the best, but I do not like his injury history, which is why I am not looking at him - if you aren't worried, he would be one of the two. I give a slight edge to Williamson over KKP for the other spot, but I don't expect great numbers from either.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hill will likely score the best, but I do not like his injury history, which is why I am not looking at him - if you aren't worried, he would be one of the two. I give a slight edge to Williamson over KKP for the other spot, but I don't expect great numbers from either.
Thanks mate, have locked in Williamson.

So now it’s juat down to:

KKP vs a week early on Hill?

Interested in KKP’s JS and scoring potential if anyone has a view.