Opinion Player X vs. Player Y

AFL Club
Essendon
Sure many in the same position, and it barely matters, but who to lop off first: Mcinerney or Brander?

Mcinerney is an emergency this week, but at the same time, Brander is more mature and can fill more roles ( can play as a runner and a tall ), so he could just as easily be needed if/when injuries strike.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sure many in the same position, and it barely matters, but who to lop off first: Mcinerney or Brander?

Mcinerney is an emergency this week, but at the same time, Brander is more mature and can fill more roles ( can play as a runner and a tall ), so he could just as easily be needed if/when injuries strike.
Take your pick. I'll say Brander just to name one, but they both seem a bit out of favour for a spot at the minute. Much the same either way.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Cheers all for the replies, Ive decided to forego both and jump on Clarry as the extra game is very enticing.
Glad to hear it! Saw your post only after Cogs locked out and was concerned you might have committed to Zorko. Used to be durable, but seemingly not so much any more. Oliver will very likely play every game from here, and has the additional game in hand as you mention.

Personally I think he’s very under-rated in SC.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Glad to hear it! Saw your post only after Cogs locked out and was concerned you might have committed to Zorko. Used to be durable, but seemingly not so much any more. Oliver will very likely play every game from here, and has the additional game in hand as you mention.

Personally I think he’s very under-rated in SC.
Yeah I’m a big Oliver fan too which swayed me a bit. My teams also missing it’s token ranga since Rowells injury, probably why they’ve been so rubbish now that I think about it.

AFL Club
Sydney
Thoughts on scoring potential:

Siciliy vs. Hurn vs. Stewart

Looking at a Sicily downgrade at his bye to bank 150k.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Grundy vs. English for the remainder of the season? And by how much?
Back in Grundy. Still think he will be better than English overall by 10-15 pts per game for the rest of the season, as he was prior to this round. Not sure what was off yesterday, but I wouldn't expect it to happen regularly. English has had multiple lower scores, o***et by one monster.

Thoughts on scoring potential:

Siciliy vs. Hurn vs. Stewart

Looking at a Sicily downgrade at his bye to bank 150k.
Potential for big scores, Sic > Hurn > Stewart.

Sicily can throw in down games which are a bit annoying, but does have very good games too. Hurn scores better in Perth and seems to have turned things around over the last few weeks. Stewart is coming back from injury, but is usually more of a consistent scorer rather than scoring huge. It would pay to see how he goes today before deciding, but he may take a week or two extra to get his scoring back.

Sicily to Hurn I think you would nearly want to do now based on BE's, however both have the same bye round. If you want to downgrade Sicily at his bye, Stewart is the better choice to get a score in R10, but will give you a zero later in the season.

Edit: Realised I didn't give a solid answer. I prefer Sic of the three, but there is definitely merit in this trade. Hurn is my preference, which I would rather this week to next, get the feeling you may be able to wait a couple of extra weeks for the best time to trade in Stewart, but we will know in a few hours.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Luke Parker v Coniglio v Zerrett

Thoughts? :unsure:
I'm looking at Parker this week, usually consistent and as cheap as you will get him. He would be averaging nearly 10 higher if you take out his 45. Prefer him to Cogs (who I already have) or Zerrett, although with Zerrett having had his bye already, he might be the slightly better choice. Depends if you want 9 scores or 10 from your player (assuming no resting).

AFL Club
Adelaide
Looking at T Miller v Petracca.

Both have had great seasons and are priced within $10k of each other.
Petracca has had his bye

AFL Club
Adelaide
Which line needs strengthening more? Mid or Fwd? Hard to say without knowing who else you have on these two lines.
Both as good/bad as each other.
I've got some DPPs ie Dusty/Walters/BSmith I can switch between them.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Petracca easily for mine. He's the number 1 forward for points scored and that's unlikely to change from here.

Will Miller even be a top 10 mid from here?
Good point re Miller. Although he is 4th highest point scorer, he's down to 9th on avg.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Petracca easily for mine. He's the number 1 forward for points scored and that's unlikely to change from here.

Will Miller even be a top 10 mid from here?
@jel

I’m with Ben. Petracca easily given his scoring level is much more “rare” given his forward eligibility.

Also has a game in hand and is historically very durable.