Opinion Player X vs. Player Y

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Don't do it, for the love of your sanity, DON'T DO IT!!! :oops:o_O:ROFLMAO:
I reckon I just recall a bit of a post in the Rant thread not so long ago about this topic ;)
Wingard has the habit of being a bad pick when he’s meant to be good and a good pick when the perceived wisdom is he’s a bad pick!

The perceived wisdom atm is he’s a bad pick so therefore pick him!

At least you’ll get him very cheap
I must just be a sucker for pain haha.

In my SC career, I’m pretty sure I’ve also never owned him before so he’s not on any never again list either :p

AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah it’s a real toss of the coin. I think I just like Crisp’s GC matchup this round, reckon he’ll probably go big again immediately, which is probably what you want from a trade in!

Maynard won’t disappoint either I think.
Scrap that! ZWilliams is playing :love:

If Docherty is out it’s Doc to Tom Stewart who I would be reunited with after missing him for 1 game :love:

AFL Club
Brisbane
Grundy, or Goldy?

By trading out Draper and Simpkin, I can get Grundy and Coleman. My league match-up has Grundy. Would look like this:

Gawn, Grundy (Comben)
Petracca, Hawkins, Whitfield, B Smith, Balta, Riccardi (Coleman, Mosquito)

By trading out Draper and Riccardi, I can get Goldy and a 102k rookie. Would leave no forward cover on bench, but perhaps stronger forwards on field. Resulting in this:

Gawn, Goldy (Comben)
Petracca, Hawkins, Whitfield, B Smith, Simpkin, Balta (Mosquito, 102k Rookie)

Grundy v Witts
Goldy v Lobb/Darcy

If Simpkin is late out then it’s Option 1. But if he is named...?

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Grundy, or Goldy?

By trading out Draper and Simpkin, I can get Grundy and Coleman. My league match-up has Grundy. Would look like this:

Gawn, Grundy (Comben)
Petracca, Hawkins, Whitfield, B Smith, Balta, Riccardi (Coleman, Mosquito)

By trading out Draper and Riccardi, I can get Goldy and a 102k rookie. Would leave no forward cover on bench, but perhaps stronger forwards on field. Resulting in this:

Gawn, Goldy (Comben)
Petracca, Hawkins, Whitfield, B Smith, Simpkin, Balta (Mosquito, 102k Rookie)

Grundy v Witts
Goldy v Lobb/Darcy

If Simpkin is late out then it’s Option 1. But if he is named...?
If you can, I would wait to see if Simpkin is named tonight. It doesn't look like you need to lock the trade in before tonight's game, so you should have plenty of time.

I prefer the Goldstein option, if Simpkin was fully fit - he outscored Riccardi by 20 from part of a game last week. I expect he will play, so my preference is Option 2.

AFL Club
Brisbane
If you can, I would wait to see if Simpkin is named tonight. It doesn't look like you need to lock the trade in before tonight's game, so you should have plenty of time.

I prefer the Goldstein option, if Simpkin was fully fit - he outscored Riccardi by 20 from part of a game last week. I expect he will play, so my preference is Option 2.
Good advice, thanks!

AFL Club
Melbourne
Dunkley and Dahlhaus v Duncan (or other sub $525k mid) and Wingard?

Yeah I know neither is ideal but on a budget and low trades, best I can do :sick:

AFL Club
Hawthorn

Yeah I know neither is ideal but on a budget and low trades, best I can do :sick:
Option 1 for me. Hawks especially will leak points, hopefully Dunkley gets some for you.

AFL Club
Melbourne

I’m sensing a big one coming for Duncan. Reckon I’d lean that way.

Tiggies don’t mind giving up a few points to mids if I remember right.
Option 1 for me. Hawks especially will leak points, hopefully Dunkley gets some for you.
Thanks guys :cool:

OK, thats one for each, lol, can I get a tie-breaker ;)

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
lol, go for it, I think I'll have a fair idea it you are pulling my leg or not ;)

You are streets ahead, so I doubt this chioce will make much difference:cry:
O.K then.

I should declare that already have Duncan and am looking at Dunkley myself, but the clouds over Martin, Doc & Cog have me still uncommitted - my decisions may come down to how Close performs on my bench tonight.

I think I would prefer Wingard over Dahlhaus, so would favour option 2. However, it would be better if you could come up with an option that means that you don't need to commit to a trade tonight so you could buy time to get some more certainty around the unknowns.

AFL Club
Essendon
Trade Walters or Dev Smith to Greenwood?

Walters plays North (120 avg in his last 3 vs them) and Dogs

Dev plays Port and Dees

AFL Club
Essendon
I don’t want to sway you one way or another but....

Definitely, unequivocally NOT Walters.
I'm nervous as a person who has owned Walters for 3 weeks that when I trade him this week to Greenwood he will be go 120. He has North after all, who he has a 3 game 120 avg against :LOL: