Opinion Player X vs. Player Y

AFL Club
Sydney
Right, so assuming no disasters from here, I have a trade plan that gets me 18 in R14 without considering this move. Do I trade out Ridley or Short to get Whitfield?
Which bye is worse?

Ridley is the better player in the right role but everything is wrong about his role right now.

Short is what he is, give or take a few points for the Houli factor.

Bye aside I think I'd dump Ridley right now but he's the one you're more likely to regret severely I'd think.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Need to shift Jimmy Rowe, going to lose 15k and probably only good for 40-50. Reeves was supposed to come in, however had to abort that plan.

Rowe to:
A: Toby Greene (replaces L Jones 44); or

B: K Langford in his bye (take L Jones 44 this round)? Or

C: Release cash by downgrading to Malcolm Rosas, which allows me to trade McNeil to ToukTouk

(Don't really like either option, and already have CCJ and Bianco)

Last edited:
AFL Club
Adelaide
Need to shift Jimmy Rowe, going to lose 15k and probably only good for 40-50. Reeves was supposed to come in, however had to abort that plan.

Rowe to:
A: Toby Greene (replaces L Jones 44); or

B: K Langford in his bye (take L Jones 44 this round)? Or

C: Release cash by downgrading to Malcolm Rosas, which allows me to trade McNeil to ToukTouk

(Don't really like either option)
Bianco or CCJ?
Doesn't help with Rd14 bye, but keeps cash going and likely to have good JS.

AFL Club
Richmond
I've got the same dilemma. Is this for overall or building a finals team? I've got a foot in each camp. If was more in the building for finals camp I'd say Neale... welcome thoughts
Reckon Walsh is the better pick in 2021
He’s the alpha scorer at Carlton this year
the lions have a serious spread of scorers this year
Rich clugg Lyons Zorko all scoring elite numbers
Neale competing with that over walsh competing with underperforming Cripps and Docherty taking points
I like Walsh for overall and I like Walsh for league

Neale isn’t the Neale of 2020

AFL Club
Essendon
That's a really tough one. Titch is so up and down this year, and is no longer great value. But Neale didn't look brilliant in his return game, so maybe still needs more time to build his fitness/form back up. I feel like Titch is safer. He should keep averaging around 110. Neale is the risk/reward - could return to his 2020 self and go on a run of 130+. But he's also more likely to fail and average under 100 if he's not fit. I'd go Titch, because I'm a conservative wuss.

Mine:
2 of Hawkins/Dale/Greene/Langford