Essendon
Oliver Wines vs. Lachie Neale

Zac Williams vs. Dan Houston

Kyle Langford vs. Toby Greene

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
Neale

Houston

KLangers

All of them very close though, could go either way.

Dale v Hawkins, playing for leagues. Identical in price and average
Dale. Less variation in his score. He's not as likely to win you a match up with a huge score, but he's far less likely to lose you a match up with a spud score.

Lyons v Parish v Neale for final mid
Parish, your 2021 Brownlow medalist.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Oliver Wines vs. Lachie Neale

Zac Williams vs. Dan Houston

Kyle Langford vs. Toby Greene

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
L Neale very comfortably. Do no rate Wines as an option at his current price.
Houston over Williams due to the cheaper price and higher average. Better suited to the defensive role rather than in the midfield and I am considering him myself as a D7 this round.
Greene over Langford. More proven, nice draw and has been very inaccurate on occasions this season but has still delivered very respectable scores.

AFL Club
Essendon
L Neale very comfortably. Do no rate Wines as an option at his current price.
Houston over Williams due to the cheaper price and higher average. Better suited to the defensive role rather than in the midfield and I am considering him myself as a D7 this round.
Greene over Langford. More proven, nice draw and has been very inaccurate on occasions this season but has still delivered very respectable scores.
This advise from last Friday has aged very well over the weekend! 👍

AFL Club
Sydney
Who has better JS Edwards v Bramble
Edwards has played two very good games but that will mean nothing if he has two bad ones in a team that still believes it can win a flag.

That's still better than a guy with no runs on the board at all.

The value of Bramble's score this week, hopefully the only time either plays, and that 15k is definitely a factor though to be considered.

AFL Club
Bulldogs
Retrospective
Coming into Round 10 there were heaps of impassioned posts and members weighing in on the merits of trading in Dusty Martin vs Aaron Hall.
There have now been 4 rounds of actuals since then and the Hall camp are comfortably winning the argument on both counts - points & $$$.
This little table shows the round 11-14 comparisons.
1624338700279.png
The blue labelled column adjusts Dusty's points up by a factor of about 7% - given that his points were purchased for a lower price.
I went with Dusty and (aside from the Hall opportunity) it seems like it was a really good trade.
Perhaps the best course was to get both of them!

AFL Club
Carlton
Highmore to either Edwards or Bramble.

Technically Highmore will make some more cash in coming weeks (Poulter too, and Neale dropping) but I still have Robertson and Flynn fully priced to target Grundy back in, along with Bianco and CCJ looking solid so the value of having an extra premium this week instead of a donut (100 points) outweighs the cash ($100k).

Definitely leaning towards Neale FWIW.
Hope you got Neale.

AFL Club
Essendon
Retrospective
Coming into Round 10 there were heaps of impassioned posts and members weighing in on the merits of trading in Dusty Martin vs Aaron Hall.
There have now been 4 rounds of actuals since then and the Hall camp are comfortably winning the argument on both counts - points & $$$.
This little table shows the round 11-14 comparisons.
View attachment 31530
The blue labelled column adjusts Dusty's points up by a factor of about 7% - given that his points were purchased for a lower price.
I went with Dusty and (aside from the Hall opportunity) it seems like it was a really good trade.
Perhaps the best course was to get both of them!
What if you got Hall in rd 8 at 415k :sneaky:...
Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 9.40.16 pm.png

(the second trade however can be ignored pls and thanks :sick:)

AFL Club
Essendon
Walsh Vs Boak

Who scores more from now on?
Boak or Walsh?
Can't get the Bont :cry:
If going for overall I think Walsh outscores Boak in the run home (but it will be a close one!).

If going for leagues, keep in mind Walsh has GWS in the final round which kept him to 71 points a few rounds ago.

I probably have Walsh scoring 110-115 in the run home and Boak 105-110

AFL Club
Essendon
Dangerfield vs Sidebottom
Personally I like Danger. He's had some good first half scores lately before fading a little in the second.. just needs to build that match fitness up but I think he's close to going large. Has a good next 5 games and could easily average 120 in that period.