Opinion Rant!

AFL Club
Hawthorn
You got a gump? You got a groan? You got something to get off your chest and it involves rage and a smashed phone?

Well you have come to the right place, this thread has you covered. Post your tears and anger and don't hold back, your ranty feelings shouldn't be smothered!

AFL Club
Essendon
My Rant is at myself !

Maso your a tool ! you picked a team you were happy with that team then you played with that team over and over, now your team looks like a pile of crap !!!!!! you have spent money in places it didn't need to be and cheaped out else where......
i know its only 2 games in to the season but man you have a mountain of work to do to fix this rabble !!! if you have trades left by the end of the byes i will be surprised, maybe its time that you learn from previous mistakes or give the coaching away..... your a dinosaur of coach.

AFL Club
Brisbane
My Rant is at myself !

Maso your a tool ! you picked a team you were happy with that team then you played with that team over and over, now your team looks like a pile of crap !!!!!! you have spent money in places it didn't need to be and cheaped out else where......
i know its only 2 games in to the season but man you have a mountain of work to do to fix this rabble !!! if you have trades left by the end of the byes i will be surprised, maybe its time that you learn from previous mistakes or give the coaching away..... your a dinosaur of coach.
Maso stole my post... I was just about to write this about myself

AFL Club
Essendon
I cannot believe I got so sucked into the first game factor that I started Balta over Drew.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Gawn captain could be worth a bit of sooking later today at this rate...

AFL Club
Adelaide
Gawndy. WC figured them out in the finals last year - jump into them, rough them up and stay close to them. Think I'll hold.
Milera - Sucked into the hype in Adelaide. Literally his worst game for the club tonight. I'll give him a week
Scrimshaw - Only takes one bad rookie to ruin a week. Sucked into his first quarter in JLT2.
Weak def - 3 on field rookies in def is making me nervous now, hoping Wilkie plays loose a bit and can shove him on field.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Regrets with picks
Gawn (was strongly considering going neither of Grawndy), got an absolute bath by Port. Looked very second rate.

Starting Scrimshaw (Duursma would’ve been the better choice in hindsight and will possibly need to upgrade to a premium quickly (have Moore and 3 rookies on the field))

Downgrading Atkins to Gibbons (when it meant I would’ve kept Sloane instead of Coniglio if I didn’t do that).

Regrets with removing from my team when once considered locks:
Sloane (was in my team for at least 3 weeks straight and thought I’d locked away the mids until I ASKED and listened for too many opinions and ended up upgrading him to Cogs).

Boak (was confident his role changing back to a permanent midfielder and losing the captaincy would take the pressure off of him and he’d have a good year. Saw too many stats regarding age and Boak’s consistency being pointed more towards a 90’s scorer and made way up to Dunkley for him).

T.Kelly (downgraded to Darling as I was worried about his really low scores last year and sharing too much midfield time with so many others).

Other regrets:
Not buying into mid price madness (Rockliff, Newman, Worpel all dominated so far).

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Regrets with picks
Gawn (was strongly considering going neither of Grawndy), got an absolute bath by Port. Looked very second rate.

Starting Scrimshaw (Duursma would’ve been the better choice in hindsight and will possibly need to upgrade to a premium quickly (have Moore and 3 rookies on the field))

Downgrading Atkins to Gibbons (when it meant I would’ve kept Sloane instead of Coniglio if I didn’t do that).

Regrets with removing from my team when once considered locks:
Sloane (was in my team for at least 3 weeks straight and thought I’d locked away the mids until I ASKED and listened for too many opinions and ended up upgrading him to Cogs).

Boak (was confident his role changing back to a permanent midfielder and losing the captaincy would take the pressure off of him and he’d have a good year. Saw too many stats regarding age and Boak’s consistency being pointed more towards a 90’s scorer and made way up to Dunkley for him).

T.Kelly (downgraded to Darling as I was worried about his really low scores last year and sharing too much midfield time with so many others).

Other regrets:
Not buying into mid price madness (Rockliff, Newman, Worpel all dominated so far).
Re Sloane, I had Parker last year who scored 150 for me in R1 and proceeded to be a poor pick for the year. Really can't tell how things pan out for the duration of the season. Darkie made a good point too that the good score might give reason for opposition coaches to just tag him.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I didn't have Gawn for most of the pre-season... switching between Goldy and Westhoff to pair with Grundy.

I got scared into picking Gawn, carried away by the hype and Preuss not being named sealed the deal. Now I know that unless he puts in a sub-80 score next week I'll keep him and he'll bleed cash for ages... Shattering

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Re Sloane, I had Parker last year who scored 150 for me in R1 and proceeded to be a poor pick for the year. Really can't tell how things pan out for the duration of the season. Darkie made a good point too that the good score might give reason for opposition coaches to just tag him.
Yeah and Adelaide Oval record. It’s still not a bad move if the people chosen instead perform too which is also a relevant point.

Cogs could come out and score 150

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
I didn't have Gawn for most of the pre-season... switching between Goldy and Westhoff to pair with Grundy.

I got scared into picking Gawn, carried away by the hype and Preuss not being named sealed the deal. Now I know that unless he puts in a sub-80 score next week I'll keep him and he'll bleed cash for ages... Shattering
If he gets a 100 type of score next week, and then gets back to last year's standards, you won't have missed much at all. Round one scores are in the price cycle only once, so this is the best round for someone to go low, and he will still be so dear that most people can't or won't get him for quite some time yet.

AFL Club
Carlton
Everyone is entitled to their rants, hell that's the whole idea of this thread but I think some are being a bit harsh on Scrimshaw and his 56.

I personally have him on field ahead of Hore and Burgess and am satisfied (not stoked just satisfied).

AFL Club
Collingwood
Everyone is entitled to their rants, hell that's the whole idea of this thread but I think some are being a bit harsh on Scrimshaw and his 56.

I personally have him on field ahead of Hore and Burgess and am satisfied (not stoked just satisfied).
Think we got spoilt by Doedee , Finlayson & Murray last year.

If the majority have Collins , Scrimshaw , Clark , Duursma , Hore etc what does it really matter what they score , I will be happy if they keeping playing each week and scoring 50-60's and make $$$

Maybe Wilkie , Joyce , McKay etc will smash out 80+ games today and I will have to change my thinking.

Not too many other alternatives , unless you go Cuningham , Ridley , Moore price types.

AFL Club
West Coast
I've come here to also rant about Collins as well. Shocking score. Not interested at all in getting the ball, clearly been given instructions to be defensive only.
Steele's fault for not getting the ball to him.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Tinkered just before the Coll geel game and failed to note that the E had dissapeared of Grundy. :mad: Luckily he didn't go berserk and only cost me 81 pts. Ruined a reasonable opening round so far. Normally in previous seasons I would be going going ape ****e at this lapse, but I am surprisingly mellow about it. I think I might be going soft. :oops: