Opinion Rant!

AFL Club
West Coast
All week I had planned to trade Starcevich to Ridley and Rowell to Yeo, with a few K left over. I just needed one of Noble, BJ Williams and Rivers to be picked.

Of course, when they weren't, I had to use Pittonet over Starcevich to get Yeo to avoid a doughnut, and I didn't even loop Starcevich just in case Noble was a late in, thinking it'd be more sensible to loop Noble if that were the case.

Starcevich started strong but did nothing after 5 minutes.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Warning off topic:
What sort of crap world do we live in when a brand of cheese which was named after a person (who wasn't racist as far as we know) is changing its name because the PC brigade get offended.

PS: I share the same last name and have aboriginal heritage. Does that make me racist against myself?

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Pretty over SC this week. It is a complete and utter crapshoot this year. Very difficult to try to balance for the big variations that are happening.

Laird last night is a good example - his score blew every other score in that game away, he played in a losing team... You have him then you get a big boost on others, you don't, well your week is closer to being screwed. In contrast, a poor score becomes very poor and means you get further behind from week to week.