Opinion Rant!

AFL Club
St Kilda
On your profile there is a "Remove my entry" button. Click your name at the top, then My Profile. It's in a tempting red colour, but I haven't tried it myself... yet.
Oh thanks mate, didn't realise that, still I'd never give it away like that, it can still be enjoyable, even if you're way back in the rankings.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Ziebell and sheezel are the two I need went pedlar instead of sheez and fyfe for ziebell .Long way to go though rust
Yes mate, I'm kicking myself for leaving Ziebell out as well, after having him there for the most part of my pre-season, decided to go 3 def premos but could've just chosen Daicos who is a gun.

AFL Club
North Melb.
Honestly, all you want in round one is your season to not be over, the cliche you can't win it but you can lose it.

Thanks to Laird and Jones, I can safely say mine is over. Nothing worse in SC than having it end in round 1. Feel for those who have Stewart on top.
That’s me. All 3 of those and don’t forget Jelly.

AFL Club
Essendon
Honestly, all you want in round one is your season to not be over, the cliche you can't win it but you can lose it.

Thanks to Laird and Jones, I can safely say mine is over. Nothing worse in SC than having it end in round 1. Feel for those who have Stewart on top.
I'm in the same boat.
I never wanted either of them all preseason, had Oliver as M1 and Yeo. Got cold feet on Oliver with Melb probably playing games until later in the year and the cupboard was bare after Yeo.
With J Kelly getting KOd as well, 2 trades are coming in round 2.

AFL Club
Carlton

Stewart I can cop, injuries happen, nothing to be done there. Besides, I could easily have had Jones in his place.

Laird simply not showing up after making a name for his peerless consistency over the course of two years is just impossible to fathom.

AFL Club
North Melb.
Stewart I can cop, injuries happen, nothing to be done there. Besides, I could easily have had Jones in his place.

Laird simply not showing up after making a name for his peerless consistency over the course of two years is just impossible to fathom.
The only explanation I can come up with is he desperately needs 50k and faded himself.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I’m there as well. I’ve forgotten the concussion rule, but assuming he misses round 2?
https://www.afl.com.au/news/882098/afl-releases-updated-concussion-guidelines-and-strategic-plan
In following the elite game guidelines, the earliest that a player can return to play after a concussion is on the 12th day after the day on which the concussion was sustained and provided that the player has safely progressed through each phase of the 11-step return-to-play program.

AFL Club
Sydney
https://www.afl.com.au/news/882098/afl-releases-updated-concussion-guidelines-and-strategic-plan
In following the elite game guidelines, the earliest that a player can return to play after a concussion is on the 12th day after the day on which the concussion was sustained and provided that the player has safely progressed through each phase of the 11-step return-to-play program.
Thanks. So 100% misses round 2 and possibly round 3 if he doesn’t pull up well.

AFL Club
West Coast
Could only watch the first QTR and a bit of the Giants v Crows game today. Had 4 players in it.
Green 39
Laird 29
Dawson 29
Callaghan 29

Oh sweet, great start! Want a 130 from you Laird, Perryman injured, should be easy enough. Green 115 bud. Dawson 110 from you thanks. Callaghan, ah I’ll take an 80, 50 in 3 quarters is pretty easy.

When I get the chance I scroll through fanfooty (after all the games had been played today).
Green 134, YES! Callaghan 101, I knew it! Dawson 97, eh, not the worst. Scrolling, 90’s… 80’s… 70’s… huh? Did I miss Laird, go back to the top… where is he? Did he get injured? Scrolling again 60’s… 50’s then:
IMG_1489.jpg

*** 50 POINTS FROM MY CAPTAIN!!! 21 POINTS IN 3 QUARTERS!!! THAT’S EMBARRASSING!!!

To name a few: Jack Buckley, Daniel Lloyd, Miller Bergman, Kayne Turner and Bodie F****** Uwland scored more points than him!

What actually happened to him. Did he get swung forward or something? 77% TOG so no major injury. Or was he just genuinely THAT bad.