Opinion Rate My Team

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Mid priced madness
After running this last year and seeing all those players you've picked returning from injury, all i can say is strap in cos it's a hell of a ride!

I'll be going GnR this year but do like the idea of mid priced madness so may alternate years between boring GnR and frustrating but interesting MpM.

After running this last year and seeing all those players you've picked returning from injury, all i can say is strap in cos it's a hell of a ride!

I'll be going GnR this year but do like the idea of mid priced madness so may alternate years between boring GnR and frustrating but interesting MpM.
Sadly Roberton and Hanley have made way for Zac Williams and Quaynor

AFL Club
Adelaide
Def: Laird, Whitfield, Quaynor, Scrimshaw, Burgess (Rozee, McLennon)
Mid: Mitchell, Cripps, Oliver, Fyfe, Brad Crouch, Walsh, Stocker, Thomas (Bewley, Valente, Hind)
Ruck: Grundy, Martin (Zac Clarke)
Fwd: Danger, Devon Smith, Greene, Lukosius, Rankine, Setterfield (McAdam, M.Parker)

$320k left.

Not too much mid priced madness and plenty of room to move with the rookies and left over cash. Defence needs a lot of rookies to get up to work though.

AFL Club
North Melb.
SC Phantom's first draft. Excuse the image size, it's how big it was from the article!

View attachment 5322
How does he expect Newman and Taranto to be keepers?? Surely not cash cows at those prices. Titch + Macrae just isn't necessary when you have Fyfe and Danger (albeit up forward) as cheaper captain options. And Mumford is suspended first two rounds!!

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
How does he expect Newman and Taranto to be keepers?? Surely not cash cows at those prices. Titch + Macrae just isn't necessary when you have Fyfe and Danger (albeit up forward) as cheaper captain options. And Mumford is suspended first two rounds!!
I’ll post the article tomorrow which includes the reasons for his picks. Can’t remember exactly what was written but he’s aware mummy is out. I think he’s banking on Brooksby playing maybe

HawksForever

50 Games Club
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Always start off looking at value so very mid priced at this stage other than rucks.
D: Z.Williams, Newman, B.Smith, Roberton, Birchall, Scrimshaw, (Hore, Wigg)
M: Dusty, J.Kennedy, O'Meara, Viney, B. Crouch, A. Hall, Hannebery, Liberatore, (bennell, Duursma, Constable)
R: Grundy, Gawn (Clarke)
F: Danger, Heeney, Greene, Daniher, Rankine, Setterfield, (McAdam, Corbett)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Def: Laird, Whitfield, Quaynor, Scrimshaw, Burgess (Rozee, McLennon)
Mid: Mitchell, Cripps, Oliver, Fyfe, Brad Crouch, Walsh, Stocker, Thomas (Bewley, Valente, Hind)
Ruck: Grundy, Martin (Zac Clarke)
Fwd: Danger, Devon Smith, Greene, Lukosius, Rankine, Setterfield (McAdam, M.Parker)

$320k left.

Not too much mid priced madness and plenty of room to move with the rookies and left over cash. Defence needs a lot of rookies to get up to work though.
Hey Drew

you are a defender short , I am guessing Milera (maybe).

Can't believe you picked Lukosious and Rankine after they turned their back on the Crows , how dare someone else select our (SA) players......hahaha

Cheers

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Nice looking GnR team with good balance of value and upside.

I know we’re a long way out but how confident are you on your backline rookies? Running a 3-0-5 defense allows for good depth elsewhere, in your case an extra mid which adds some nice fire power.