Discussion Re-Signings, Retirements, Delistings, Trade & Drafting

That's a lot of salary for Rankine who's only really just starting to show us something. Hope it works out for them if it goes ahead.
Kind of hope it doesn't work out for them to be fair. The constant poaching and speculation about draftees changing clubs is annoying.

AFL Club
Carlton
Let's rip into it.

Two champions with the same name.
Now Retired after outstanding careers with glittering resumes.

Josh Kennedy (Hawks/Swans)
Josh Kennedy (Blues/Eagles)

Which one was better?

I know the song goes "Glad I'm not a Kennedy" but in this case it should be "Glad I AM a Kennedy" . 😉

AFL Club
Melbourne
Wow that's a great maiden speech from our latest member Both are deserving I am going for the wce variety in a split decision I reckon he lert a year in the tank and what melbourne should do is get him far better than weeds anyway . #3 all australians is not to be sneezed at also but the swan keneddy just misses NDD

AFL Club
Carlton
Kind of hope it doesn't work out for them to be fair. The constant poaching and speculation about draftees changing clubs is annoying.
Isn't that why the teams down the bottom of the ladder get the early picks to build up their club? The foundation if you like. JHF looking to move on already to a successful club. I think there should be a rule that 1st round draft picks must stay with the club they were drafted to for first 3 years. That way give each club a chance to build something and rise up the ladder. Instead of the successful/powerful clubs taking these future stars and ripping the heart out of the struggling clubs.

AFL Club
Carlton
Wow that's a great maiden speech from our latest member Both are deserving I am going for the wce variety in a split decision I reckon he lert a year in the tank and what melbourne should do is get him far better than weeds anyway . #3 all australians is not to be sneezed at also but the swan keneddy just misses NDD
Maybe a stats boffin could post their career stat's be interesting to compare..

AFL Club
Sydney
Let's rip into it.

Two champions with the same name.
Now Retired after outstanding careers with glittering resumes.

Josh Kennedy (Hawks/Swans)
Josh Kennedy (Blues/Eagles)

Which one was better?

I know the song goes "Glad I'm not a Kennedy" but in this case it should be "Glad I AM a Kennedy" . 😉
I think JPK was consistently better but I think you have to take the generational KPF over a great midfielder at the end of the day, it's just a flat out harder position and is the primary reason for the consistency variance.

Both ripping blokes and fantastic players. Both played pivotal roles in flags.