Discussion Re-Signings, Retirements, Delistings, Trade & Drafting

AFL Club
Collingwood
He would so take the job back. Lol. Would be great for the post match pressers. 😬
Pity we can't go back in time and get all the players back that were forced to leave , oh well the Buckley era is almost closed.

See what Harvey can do for 10 games.

AFL Club
West Coast
Interesting the Pies moved now. Maybe they have someone in mind and want to get on the front foot before Carlton make a move. Yze, Caracella and Schofield probably best assistant coaches around at the moment. Don't see Schofield moving. Caracella maybe.

Edit: Did a disservice to Don Pyke by not mentioning him in the list above but I am not sure he wants to be a senior coach again and not at a club where the pressure will be relentless.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Sydney
Cerra wants big money, something Richmond don't want to fork out, instead selling their culture. Can't see it happening.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/TomBrowne7/status/1402577571456327682
From what I understand he'd be doing very well to get a bigger offer than Freo has on the table, basically he's as pure a "go home" factor as there is.

He just looks like a Carlton player to me, exactly what they need as well with his class.

Should be a kings ransom if Freo are smart though, he's an absolute stud player.

AFL Club
Fremantle
From what I understand he'd be doing very well to get a bigger offer than Freo has on the table, basically he's as pure a "go home" factor as there is.

He just looks like a Carlton player to me, exactly what they need as well with his class.

Should be a kings ransom if Freo are smart though, he's an absolute stud player.
Are you saying he should have a pizzeria in Lygon St?